Fox News Poll shows kamala harris tied with trump In Swing states

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Yall really believe this? Like seriously believe that they are tied in swing states?
When trump was ahead of Biden the polls were foolproof and worthy of endless threads and fearmongering. Kamala is neck and neck with him? We need second opinions.:mjlol:

I'm no fan of polls. But you can disregard them and look at what she has done just by going after the nomination. The young people who were on the fence or weren't gonna vote are out to vote now. That's huge and you won't see that reflected in polls. The yputh doesn't do polls. A lot of voters were looking for that breath of fresh air for this election and they got it. The 700% jump in registrations told me all I needed to know. Forget polls. Look at the numbers out already.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Kamala Harris has stepped up to the plate and did what Biden couldn't. Unified and strengthened the party at a time when unification was critical. If nobody else will say it I will and nobody went to bat for Biden like I did. On and off here. But he was causing a lot of doubt. Hurts to admit that but it's true. Now all that is in the past. Voters pay more attention than people give them credit for. Especially on here where the only voters that really get any attention paid to them is the maga base.

Probably a coincidence.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Honestly I think they’re propping her up to get fuccked up. But yes she has my vote. She needs to pick Gavin as her vp. Cause I know he will bring out white women. And women in general.
If this were a typical election I'd have these same fears. But this isn't typical. We're at Obama levels of energy and excitement. And evidently it was there and was just waiting to get tapped. She's doing what a lot of folks on this forum and publicly were begging to be done which is go directly at maga and trump. Yet it still isn't enough for a lot of folks. That's crazy to me, personally.

A lot of people weren't happy with the direction the country was going in. But what I'm seeing is fear and concern aren't enough to motivate a lot of people. They need excitement and a wave to get on. I get it. Times change.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL