He said college
f190bb8b-e770-4948-bb59-554431f8e684_text.gif

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
They don’t have a valid argument with her so they just have to go with straight racism. Their whole argument was built on Biden and now they don’t know what the fukk they doing.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:francis: That black lapdog and one of the good one gang probably holding all of that back handed, and veiled racism like old boy did in 42

79f354ee0316a8eecf57cabe87cf58420a465ea0.gif

The grim reminder is this is what they think of us and your black ass, but hold that energy in, tap dance, and get that check. Shuck and jive for a party that constantly shyts on your behalf, but "can I feel your hair". Yet, don't come to real ones trying to be on code behind closed doors. Hold that Javascript because you forgot the BASIC:camby:

Genos

Superstar
Daps
How is he a c00n? His coworker made an off handed comment surrounding his race. He's not there saying yup yup yup, colored! Again this happens all the time in corporate settings. That brother is just trying to survive. Like I said before, if you're in a corporate setting, it's best to handle it through HR / Ethics. Build a case, get him fired, leave with a silver parachute.
Ya'll are victim blaming essentially. Go after that cracker!
He works for Fox News breh, its like saying my klan co-worker said an off handed comment

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Nah. He caught himself.

He speaks professionally. He clearly butchered the word trying to avoid clearly saying colored .... because evwryone already knows a sorority it associated with college...

Lol. I guess it was hard for him to enunciate "college" with Trump's dikk in his mouth.:manny: Regardless, we all know they are racists over at Fox.
A generation ago, rush limbaugh used to do this sort of nonsense.
There was a radio station called Air America that used to call him on this shyt every day.

MFers know what they're doing and what they're saying