Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
You treacherous c00ns

You treacherous c00ns

Republicans think you are subhuman, yet you help them.

I spent most of life thinking I was "free". I left the hood and didn't look back cause the streets were on fire around my way and I didn't want the smoke.

I was never conservative myself and I would take time to lecture any white person bold enough to say something blatant in my face.

Took Donald Trump to help me see the light. Was living in a conservative area, working for a conservative company when it became clear.

I dropped everything and just left one day. Back to the hood. Had to come to Black Jesus and recognize how prevalent racism still is.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
They will call us everything but our God given name Israelites. Nobody batted a eye when he said that shyt too

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
Even with this being a racist country, the right refusing to turn down the racism knob just a touch might end up costing them the election.
Kamala only been the presidential candidate for 4 days and her presence got the Rethugs all in a blender :mjlol:. A educated Black women who can talk her sh1t is their kryptonite and they know it deep down inside. Their insecurities will be their down fall in this election.