Fox News Poll shows kamala harris tied with trump In Swing states

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
Lol the bar is extremely low. She will be fine.
I expect her to be everywhere. Especially since she hadn't been visible the majority of her time as VP. Could be her or could be the media just not covering her but that's the main beef people had with her and that includes me. But the way Fox and the Republicans been treating her is not based on policy but based on the fact she Is a "whore" and a DEI hire, I'm rocking with her all the way to the voting booth. They have no idea how many black and woman in general have heard diversity hire whenever they accomplish somthing. That strikes a nerve to us so I got her back. :yeshrug:

focusloco

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NORTH LAS VEGAS
His VP is getting more TV times than Trump himself. JD is toxic and the worst VP pick since Sarah Palin. He not gona bring in any undecided voters. If Trump picked RFK he would have the lead just cause he can get votes from both sides. At worst he could have picked an established republican to calm the normal conservative voters but no he wants a toxic nut case like himself. Terrible pick all around.

Trump's arrogance is what will cost him the election....he thought he could put one of his cronies next in line to be POTUS because he thought he had the election in the bag :mjlol:

Turns out JD Vance is a fukking weirdo and might get pushed out before the election

Everything Trump touches turns into shyt...he's fired his whole cabinet why not fire your VP pick too... fukking loser :camby:

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
Trump's arrogance is what will cost him the election....he thought he could put of his cronies next in line to be POTUS because he thought he had the election in the bag :mjlol:

Turns out JD Vance is a fukking weirdo and might get pushed out before the election

Everything Trump touches turns into shyt...he's fired his whole cabinet why not fire your VP pick too... fukking loser :camby:
Once Kamala picks her VP, Trump gona have to reevaluate his VP pick. Kamala needs to not fukk this pick up and if she picks right Trump may need to pivot and send JD home.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
I expect her to be everywhere. Especially since she hadn't been visible the majority of her time as VP. Could be her or could be the media just not covering her but that's the main beef people had with her and that includes me. But the way Fox and the Republicans been treating her is not based on policy but based on the fact she Is a "whore" and a DEI hire, I'm rocking with her all the way to the voting booth. They have no idea how many black and woman in general have heard diversity hire whenever they accomplish somthing. That strikes a nerve to us so I got her back. :yeshrug:
From what I understand she has a heavy schedule coming up this weekend. I was more referring to interviews. Literally all she has to do is seem functional and not crazy. She won't have any issues.

focusloco

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NORTH LAS VEGAS
Once Kamala picks her VP, Trump gona have to reevaluate his VP pick. Kamala needs to not fukk this pick up and if she picks right Trump may need to pivot and send JD home.
Imagine whoever Kamala picks vs JD Vance in a vice presidential debate :mjlol:

I think the Trump team can see it too...they are already in panic mode ....big dummies

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
The real polls will come out first and second week of September that's after the Convention bump and we'll see how effective her campaign is.

It's still Trump's to lose kinda depends on how bad Vance fukks up with all the Tradcon Red pill shyt that he's said,

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I need to see her do an interview. Insiders say she’s a lightweight, if she can handle that shes fine. If she avoids interviews that’s a bad sign.
Praying GIFs - Get the best gif on GIFER

if this woman cant handle interviews, im going to be so fukking pissed.

It is something that she hasnt done a television sit down yet.

Barack would have done one by now

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
The real polls will come out first and second week of September that's after the Convention bump and we'll see how effective her campaign is.

It's still Trump's to lose kinda depends on how bad Vance fukks up with all the Tradcon Red pill shyt that he's said,
I think we need to see the Kamala excitement continue to build momentum. Because it's only been a few days, and look at these results. Dems win if we come out, and before...we weren't going to come out, but Kamala may change that.

We need some killer ads. A few vural speeches. And possibly a clear debate win to shift things mightily

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I think we need to see the Kamala excitement continue to build momentum. Because it's only been a few days, and look at these results. Dems win if we come out, and before...we weren't going to come out, but Kamala may change that.

We need some killer ads. A few vural speeches. And possibly a clear debate win to shift things mightily
The best thing is to get Obama out there barnstorming for her

She picks the right Veep and she's gonna be a whole problem for Donald.

I really think that Donny is very surprised that the Dems would do the unexpected to get him out of the paint, he really seemed surprised that Joe unlike him would swollow his ego and put Party over the personal.

Say what you want No way would Trump put anything over himself Donald don't do shyt for the homies.