Kamala Harris's reception at an Atlanta rally

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
MAGA finished, inflation under control, fed rate cuts, tech companies hiring again

:ohlawd:
Exactly what I'm thinking :wow:

Everyone needs to stay sharp with their skills. When that fed rate cut happens, it's open season.

All these companies going to push for frontier r&d apps and moonshots.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
If she could win Georgia and less unlikely North Carolina she could use most of the "rust belt" and still win.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:russ: if you're a Democrat then you know better than to waste time in Alabama or Mississippi. People are too simple minded and ignorant here.

Yeah there's absolutely no reason for her to waste time in deep red states :mjlol: especially with the election only three months out

She basically needs to be living in PA, GA, AZ, NV, and the midwest (MI/WI). Those six states will decide the election.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Swag surfing with rappers who built their career on THOT and MURDER/DRUG music? Ok ok
As much as I don't like that kind of campaigning, I'm still not going to engage in 'plantation' rhetoric given its racist connotation. Just like with 'super predator,' another word you like using. Besides, you're a Trump supporter. fukk off with the fake morality.

Can you post here?

North of Death

All Star
Bushed
Daps
As much as I don't like that kind of campaigning, I'm still not going to engage in 'plantation' rhetoric given its racist connotation. Just like with 'super predator,' another word you like using. Besides, you're a Trump supporter. fukk off with the fake morality.

Can you post here?

That kind of campaigning is litterally plantation politics in action....Kamala still doesnt have a policy platform on her website...yet shes in Atlanta putting on a circus to keep the people blind and dumb

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
That kind of campaigning is litterally plantation politics in action....Kamala still doesnt have a policy platform on her website...yet shes in Atlanta putting on a circus to keep the people blind and dumb
There's no such thing as 'plantation politics' in the way you're trying to define it, especially in relation to Black people. It's a racist term cooked up by white racists looking to siphon off or depress Black turnout. We're not stupid, white boy.

That term actually goes back to the 1980's when Reagan Republicans were desperately trying to siphon off some of the solid Democratic support from the African American community.

They came up with this bizarre and Orwellian phrase with the hope they could confuse and deceive enough black voters to switch sides, and come over to the party of private jets, polo playing, yachts, summer mansions, and "private everything" from gated communities, to schools to sometimes even churches; in other words, places where black people only appeared as servants and low level workers.

Yes, "leave the Democratic Plantation" and come over to the party of Spiro Agnew, Strom Thurmond, Richard Nixon's "Southern Strategy", Lee Atwater and his "Willie Horton" commercials, lawn jockeys, racist "jokes", Ronald Reagan with his "welfare queens driving Cadillacs" and opening his 1980 campaign just a stone's throw from the murder site of 3 civil rights workers, Rush Limbaugh and his mocking, vicious tone whenever he quotes a black man, voter "caging" and intimidation of black voters in Florida, intentional "Voter ID" laws to suppress black turnout, phony and fraudulent charges to defund overwhelmingly black ACORN, "funny" greeting cards from GOP party officials with racist stereotypes of Obama, doctored, edited videos from O'Keefe and his benefactor Brietbart, and condescending, patronizing, creepy protestations from rich white guys who insist they "have nothing against conservative blacks (a.k.a. "the good ones") and on and on and on and on and on...

What's amazing isn't the fact that black voters overwhelmingly support the Democratic Party, despite their imperfections and shortcomings; it's the fact that Republicans manage to get more than .0001 % of the black vote in ANY election.

Unless, of course, you're willing to smile, "behave", and parrot all of the nice, predictable, required cliches about bad taxes, bad government and how much better we'd all be if we were just "free" to make millions---or to go starve in a ditch somewhere...

Republicans continue to think black voters are stupid. They continue to put these shameless hacks, quislings and shills out there, and assume that they'll get African Americans to robotically follow any loud, pompous man as long as he has dark skin. Duh. Most people, white or black, are a bit more conscious.

This took me 10 seconds to Google. Could've done the same instead of kekeing like a retard :unimpressed:
Did you read this? The quote comes from a singular person - a Borough President. He wanted Biden to drop out after his disastrous debate showing. It's hyperbole and nothing more. NY is not a battleground state.