Kamala Harris's reception at an Atlanta rally

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Harris winning Nevada and Arizona in those polls :russ: who the fukk did they take a poll of :russ: Harris has 0% chance to win Arizona :dahell:
i think people (you for example) are really underestimating how much people hate donald trump...

as many people even in arizona like him...the people that hate him...HATE him and will definitely vote for Harris.

Cool Dr. Money

I’m Lil Jimmy but my boys call me J-Murder!
Daps
Reppin
Q.U./N.J.
These dumbasses get mad at us but didnt learn from Obama the first time!!!! :mjlol: just dumb as a bucket of shrimp!!! :mjlol: they believe kamala will save us... kamala been living a fukking lie her whole life...

She’s obama 2.0 when she campaigns for the black vote you won’t see any East Indian women twerking when she speaks to that community

If she ends up putting two liberal justices in place during her term then she already did a lot for black dems!
Maybe so but They will be powerless selected shills that won’t do anything

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Imagine being anti Kamala and talking yourself out of some p*ssy from a black woman this year because you can't help but shyt on her political brehs

I know one of yall lames ggonna end up doing it lol
Have desert dikk on the night the first black female president is elected brehs
Be at the bars calling her a cop while everybody else out celebrating brehs
Imagine compromising your beliefs solely in the hopes of getting some vagina

Imagine thinking that lying your way into puzzy is somehow admirable

Daps
These dumbasses get mad at us but didnt learn from Obama the first time!!!! :mjlol: just dumb as a bucket of shrimp!!! :mjlol: they believe kamala will save us... kamala been living a fukking lie her whole life...

want someone to save you brehs. this can't be life :huhldup:
i'm a whole female and not even trying to be saved by anybody but god :ufdup:

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
Imagine compromising your beliefs solely in the hopes of getting some vagina

Imagine thinking that lying your way into puzzy is somehow admirable
Did I strike a chord?

Imagine thinking that the earth is flat.

Imagine thinking that verifiable reproducible scientific evidence and rational thought is some how compromising your beliefs rather than realizing you are wrong and adjusting your belief system accordingly to match reality.

Imagine living in willful ignorance brehs to stand on some imaginary soap box only to eventually win a Darwin award brehs

:umad:

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Did I strike a chord?

Imagine thinking that the earth is flat.

Imagine thinking that verifiable reproducible scientific evidence and rational thought is some how compromising your beliefs rather than realizing you are wrong and adjusting your belief system accordingly to match reality.

Imagine living in willful ignorance brehs to stand on some imaginary soap box only to eventually win a Darwin award brehs

You didnt even try to stay on topic smh

You're literally in here telling people to lie their way into some box but you have the nerve to try and call me ignorant?? You need to go grow some self-esteem

Then you're sick sucking darwin even though he thought Africans were no better than monkeys. Clearly you agree with him

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
You didnt even try to stay on topic smh

You're literally in here telling people to lie their way into some box but you have the nerve to try and call me ignorant?? You need to go grow some self-esteem

Then you're sick sucking darwin even though he thought Africans were no better than monkeys. Clearly you agree with him
Yes you are ignorant you believe the earth is flat.
You can't even laugh at a joke about not getting some p*ssy. I can tell you the desert dikk mf I was referring to in the joke.
:unimpressed:

Anyways a darwin award is a slang term for when an ignorant person ignores simple rational thought and dies as a result. Making jest of it being a form of natural selection to weed out idiots from the gene pool. It really has nothing to do with whether a person believes or disbelieve Charles Darwins theories but rather is what we call a "joke" something which you seem to be fundamentally lacking in understanding.

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
1rkjremsxfi51.jpg

When they ask me why I don’t trust her

e714453c-0fc1-4a27-bed1-06bede18888a_text.gif

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Yes you are ignorant you believe the earth is flat.
You can't even laugh at a joke about not getting some p*ssy. I can tell you the desert dikk mf I was referring to in the joke.
:unimpressed:

Anyways a darwin award is a slang term for when an ignorant person ignores simple rational thought and dies as a result. Making jest of it being a form of natural selection to weed out idiots from the gene pool. It really has nothing to do with whether a person believes or disbelieve Charles Darwins theories but rather is what we call a "joke" something which you seem to be fundamentally lacking in understanding.

Cool

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS

want someone to save you brehs. this can't be life :huhldup:
i'm a whole female and not even trying to be saved by anybody but god :ufdup:

According to 2020 U.S. census data, the median net worth of Black households is only $18,430, which is the lowest among any race or ethnicity in America. In comparison, the median net worth of all U.S. households is about 7.6 times higher than black net worth. Additionally, a startling statistic by the organization Prosperity Now and the Institute for Policy Studies, predicts that the median wealth of Black Americans "will fall to zero by 2053."

Imagine this being the outlook for your people and you in here posting KL videos, cracking jokes. :francis: