Kamala Harris's reception at an Atlanta rally

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
i don't want to jump the gun but based on these polls we'll be smoking that trump pack in november :smoker:

Lets see what happens. We also saw Clinton beating the shyt out of Trump before she chose Tim Kaine and had debates.

I'm cautiously optimistic because I refuse to underestimate America's stupidity

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
She's black and in Atlanta. Let's see how she's recieved in Michigan, Pennsylvania, New York and Iowa. These are states Biden was going to lose.
She might get them back if she actually speaks on the middle class and how she's bringing it back.

If asked about foreign policy, if she says something like "I'm re-evaluating our commitments in light of our goal to build back the middle class and who will help us do that"

She already snubbed netanyahu when he visited. People were saying she'd meet with him privately but I didn't see any news about that happening.

That's really the most anyone could expect from a mainstream politician. Without saying it outrightly, she'd be saying Israel can hold its own nuts and deal with the consequences of its own actions in the region. You can't be a shythead running around and bullying people then running to your big brother to back you up. Eventually that ngga will need to go to college and won't have time for your bullshyt.

If she doesn't select Shapiro as a VP(the person they want) she's sending them a message that she's not going to help them with their holocaust.

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
She might get them back if she actually speaks on the middle class and how she's bringing it back.

If asked about foreign policy, if she says something like "I'm re-evaluating our commitments in light of our goal to build back the middle class and who will help us do that"

She already snubbed netanyahu when he visited. People were saying she'd meet with him privately but I didn't see any news about that happening.

That's really the most anyone could expect from a mainstream politician. Without saying it outrightly, she'd be saying Israel can hold its own nuts and deal with the consequences of its own actions in the region. You can't be a shythead running around and bullying people then running to your big brother to back you up. Eventually that ngga will need to go to college and won't have time for your bullshyt.
They met privately and he got pissed off she wanted the peace deal done now. Probably why they're spazzing and attacking Lebanon

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
Didn’t Biden win those states?

Daps
We failed Malcolm X
malcolm wasn’t flawless. a lot of what he said was was common sense mixed with politically immature smart dumb reflections.

in hindsight, it’s easy to see why he attracted the following he did. his rhetoric appealed to a people desperate for some kind of answer to the sociocultural malaise they felt trapped in. he was charismatic, articulate and presentable.

:unimpressed:

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
On one hand, this is, for all intents and purposes, a home crowd. She's doing what she should be doing, and I don't necessarily take this as an indication of her winning. On the other hand, the path to her winning involves picking up black voters who have not voted post-Obama. I have a hard time imaging had Biden stayed in the race, he could get an event cracking like this appears to be.

I doubt she’ll be able to meme and pop culture her way to the presidency. She needs to learn from Hillary's demise and not assume that a Twitter post can substitute for getting boots on the ground and doing the work.

Last edited:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
They met privately and he got pissed off she wanted the peace deal done now. Probably why they're spazzing and attacking Lebanon
People forget that Joe is an extremist in his own party. Even the Israelis had to tell him to chill when he said that Israel should do "anything necessary" 30+ years ago. This is the mf that said America would have to "invent" an Israel if it didn't exist.

If your goal is to build up the middle class and make housing affordable, if your goal is to keep America out of conflicts, if your goal is to encourage young people to have hope, how does supporting Israel--a country where most young people have seen committing shocking acts of brutality--with our tax dollars, fit into that?

When you look at it on its face, nothing Israel can offer is worth further tarnishing America's image in the world and taking tax money that should be feeding our children and making our businesses competitive against a growing China. Most people know this. And even Netanyahu knows this. This is a one sided deal that doesn't benefit America and at a time like this, every dollar counts.

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
The
Atlanta is a crutch.

Go to Minnesota, Iowa, Michigan or PA.

If that same crowd was in Mississippi or Alabama, I would be impressed.
The same fukkery filled Atlanta that Trump tried to "find" 11k votes so he could "steal" the last election?

Whatever helps you and your dappers sleep at night. I felt like an American watching the clip.