Kamala Harris's reception at an Atlanta rally

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Again something to really watch out for is whatever the Roger Stone, General Flynn, Groypers and white nationalists have in store to disrupt the election (or sway it). Harris has this election in the bag, but we don't know what non election related shenanigans are on the horizon.

While I agree they have plans and seem confident in their plans, it's a lot harder to steal an election while NOT in the White House than it is to steal one while in the White House. If Trump couldn't pull it off as president with the US government in his control, he's not pulling it off as a citizen. Will he try? Yes. They've basically telegraphed the plan. The minute mail ballots start getting counted or added to totals, Trump's team will start sending lawsuits. But it won't stop the count, especially not in battleground states where democrats control the governor seat and secretary of state office: MI, WI, PA. Dems control all three and will ensure everything gets counted. They also have veeeery generous early voting laws now.

I think they're gonna try to physically stop the count too. Maybe MAGA voters will try to bust in like they tried in 2020 but...that's prob not gonna work. This is America, not Venezuela. Point being all the chaos they try to create will be used to justify not certifying state results, or they will try to send fake electors to congress on January 6th (just like they tried in 2020). They have to basically get congress not to certify multiple states and if neither candidate gets to 270 Electoral Votes, they'll try to kick the vote to congress to decide. It's not going to work. Republicans barely have control of the House right now.

The funniest thing about this is that no matter what happens, as Vice President...Kamala Harris will preside over the certification of the election on January 6, next year. And if she wins she will certify her own victory. That is gonna drive republicans INSANE.

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
While I agree they have plans and seem confident in their plans, it's a lot harder to steal an election while NOT in the White House than it is to steal one while in the White House. If Trump couldn't pull it off as president with the US government in his control, he's not pulling it off as a citizen. Will he try? Yes. They've basically telegraphed the plan. The minute mail ballots start getting counted or added to totals, Trump's team will start sending lawsuits. But it won't stop the count, especially not in battleground states where democrats control the governor seat and secretary of state office: MI, WI, PA. Dems control all three and will ensure everything gets counted. They also have veeeery generous early voting laws now.

I think they're gonna try to physically stop the count too. Maybe MAGA voters will try to bust in like they tried in 2020 but...that's prob not gonna work. This is America, not Venezuela. Point being all the chaos they try to create will be used to justify not certifying state results, or they will try to send fake electors to congress on January 6th (just like they tried in 2020). They have to basically get congress not to certify multiple states and if neither candidate gets to 270 Electoral Votes, they'll try to kick the vote to congress to decide. It's not going to work. Republicans barely have control of the House right now.

The funniest thing about this is that no matter what happens, as Vice President...Kamala Harris will preside over the certification of the election on January 6, next year. And if she wins she will certify her own victory. That is gonna drive republicans INSANE.
Bruh. I'm mostly talking about steal in the sense that they could exploit black men and black women's obsession with social media. Like I said.... be on the watchout for white nationalists using black radfems and homeless black men SOMEHOW. This is really something to watch for, and I havent been wrong so far (I predicted stop Asian hate 1 week before it started, i predicted JD vance being selected as VP pick, I predicted white nationalists using chasing pedophiles as a way to clean up their image). I dont mean that they will literally steal the election, I'm saying that they can absolutely sway it. Imagine the alt right using AI to create a deepfake video of some homeless black man who does some henious crime. Lets say the deepfake shows that he's a Harris supporter somehow. then imagine radfems coming out of the woodworks to create narratives. Like I said, I SAW THIS HAPPEN with the Neely situation. You had left wing black and white women who had been posting about helping the homeless randomly come out of nowhere saying that Neely deserved it. All because white nationalist pages were spreading propaganda that Neely was a threat to the public.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps

One of those is an Editorial, so let's not get crazy.

But to my original point, and I'm telling you this as a person that's worked MULTIPLE campaigns in Michigan and all through the midwest. Polls don't mean shyt when the metro area is 50% black or above. These national polls DO NOT survey black people or poor people. Period. Biden would have carried MI off the backs of Detroit and white women.

The proof is in 2022. All the polls said it would be close, especially because there was a gubernatorial race. Nope college girls and white women DECIMATED the GOP. They lost the house senate and the executive branch in one night, because they propped up Trumpers. Those voters didn't all of a sudden change their minds because Trump is back in the mix. Hell if anything they are MORE energized from Kamala.

Oh and let me correct myself it's not $200k it's $385k. So, somehow, the Michigan GOP is supposed to run a campaign with less than half a milly in the bank. They can't even run ads or put up billboards. PAC money is drying up too.
Amended report: Michigan Republican Party bank balance $200K less than first reported

I'm not saying it's foregone, but I don't think Michigan will be as close as people are saying.

Oh and if we're going to go off polls that actually took the time to survey black people....here is the result. He got 0% of the black voters in this poll. Now I'm not saying that will happen. But that's pretty damning.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Bruh. I'm mostly talking about steal in the sense that they could exploit black men and black women's obsession with social media. Like I said.... be on the watchout for white nationalists using black radfems and homeless black men SOMEHOW. This is really something to watch for, and I havent been wrong so far (I predicted stop Asian hate 1 week before it started, i predicted JD vance being selected as VP pick, I predicted white nationalists using chasing pedophiles as a way to clean up their image). I dont mean that they will literally steal the election, I'm saying that they can absolutely sway it. Imagine the alt right using AI to create a deepfake video of some homeless black man who does some henious crime. Lets say the deepfake shows that he's a Harris supporter somehow. then imagine radfems coming out of the woodworks to create narratives. Like I said, I SAW THIS HAPPEN with the Neely situation. You had left wing black and white women who had been posting about helping the homeless randomly come out of nowhere saying that Neely deserved it. All because white nationalist pages were spreading propaganda that Neely was a threat to the public.

Oh yea I agree. BTW have you peeped how multiple hip hop "news" social media accounts are constantly pumping pro-Trump/anti-Harris content? Seems very clear they're buying up "black" news outlets to reach black voters and pump the misinformation you speak of. I'm not saying Kamala is some perfect candidate, I have issues with her. But a lot of the shyt being peddled about her record as a prosecutor is straight up lies, especially the "she sent 1000s of black men to prison" shyt which is ducktales.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Collard greens and Quavo :mjlol: If she wins and doesn’t do shyt for black dems don’t cry about it later

These dumbasses get mad at us but didnt learn from Obama the first time!!!! :mjlol: just dumb as a bucket of shrimp!!! :mjlol: they believe kamala will save us... kamala been living a fukking lie her whole life...