Kamala Harris's reception at an Atlanta rally

IAMDetroit

"Yall Nig*as"
Daps
Reppin
D
Atlanta is a crutch.

Go to Minnesota, Iowa, Michigan or PA.

If that same crowd was in Mississippi or Alabama, I would be impressed.
She's black and in Atlanta. Let's see how she's recieved in Michigan, Pennsylvania, New York and Iowa. These are states Biden was going to lose.
Why the fukk are y'all mentioning Michigan in the same sentence as Iowa. Wtf:what::why:

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
Again something to really watch out for is whatever the Roger Stone, General Flynn, Groypers and white nationalists have in store to disrupt the election (or sway it). Harris has this election in the bag, but we don't know what non election related shenanigans are on the horizon.
Part of the playbook is already being executed

The Republican strategy involves first persuading voters that the election is about to be stolen by Democrats, despite lacking evidence.

If Democrats “don’t cheat, we win this state easily,” he told the crowd in Minnesota, where no Republican presidential ticket has won in more than half a century. “They cheat. They have no shame,” he alleged. Pointing to journalists at the rally, he raged: “Do you understand that, you crooked people? You’re the most crooked people.” As the crowd booed the reporters, Trump returned to his lies about Democrats: “They cheat. They cheated in the last election. And they’re going to cheat in this election.”

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
Imagine being anti Kamala and talking yourself out of some p*ssy from a black woman this year because you can't help but shyt on her political brehs

I know one of yall lames ggonna end up doing it lol
Have desert dikk on the night the first black female president is elected brehs
Be at the bars calling her a cop while everybody else out celebrating brehs

Same ones on election night with Obama - "He's HALF-WHITE, HALF-AFRICAN. Stop celebrating:damn:"

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Part of the playbook is already being executed

If Democrats “don’t cheat, we win this state easily,” he told the crowd in Minnesota, where no Republican presidential ticket has won in more than half a century. “They cheat. They have no shame,” he alleged. Pointing to journalists at the rally, he raged: “Do you understand that, you crooked people? You’re the most crooked people.” As the crowd booed the reporters, Trump returned to his lies about Democrats: “They cheat. They cheated in the last election. And they’re going to cheat in this election.”

Yeah. I hope dems have a way to get around this.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Atlanta is a crutch.

Go to Minnesota, Iowa, Michigan or PA.

If that same crowd was in Mississippi or Alabama, I would be impressed.

Which is even more of a reason for her to campaign in this states

1920px-African_Americans_by_state.svg.png

As you can see the majority of black people are concentrated in this "republican" strong holds and they have it worse than anyone else in the country, with gerrymandering, redlining and high prison populations.

Basically, the democratic party could give 2 shyts about black people. Mississippi is almost 40% black people.

Let that sink in for a minute. Louisiana has more black people than Georgia, and if all black people vote Democrat, that should be a "battle ground" state as well no?

:gucci:

What kind of campaign strategy is this?

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
...and they said Black people don't rock with Kamala :mjlol:

Most Black voters don't have anything personal or hard feelings about Kamala, a lot of that disdain and negative notions have been overstated, especially online. IRL, she has a lot of Black support, especially from the younger and middle-aged crowds.

Also, those saying the Dems were going to struggle in New York clearly don't understand NY State politics; Biden nor Kamala would struggle in New York State since it's overwhelmingly Blue outside of some small little towns and villages.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
That kind of campaigning is litterally plantation politics in action....Kamala still doesnt have a policy platform on her website...yet shes in Atlanta putting on a circus to keep the people blind and dumb

That has nothing to do with plantation politics. It's about not having policy or unable to communicate it thus resorting to gimmicks.

You clearly have no clue what a plantation is

Daps
Being in my mid-20s, I think most people my age are more enthused to vote for Kamala than they would’ve been for Joe at this moment :manny: (can’t speak for everyone though)

Everything Trump-related feels very negative (even from news outlets that are proponents of his), if Kamala keeps it optimistic and paints herself as a glimpse into a brighter future I think she can win.