Kamala Harris's reception at an Atlanta rally

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She's black and in Atlanta. Let's see how she's recieved in Michigan, Pennsylvania, New York and Iowa. These are states Biden was going to lose.
Georgia was up in the air too.

Michigan has Detroit. Pennsylvania has Philadelphia. New York has New York. Fugg Iowa and it doesn't have shyt.

North of Death

All Star
Bushed
Daps
i dont like her but iim voting for her because a president that graduated from Howard
Howard was a white man that gave the order to remove Black Freedmen from lands that were apart of the original reparations...Removed Native Americans from their native lands as well

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Of course the first two comments are two of the most disingenuous posters on the Coli

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
malcolm wasn’t flawless. a lot of what he said was was common sense mixed with politically immature smart dumb reflections.

in hindsight, it’s easy to see why he attracted the following he did. his rhetoric appealed to a people desperate for some kind of answer to the sociocultural malaise they felt trapped in. he was charismatic, articulate and presentable.

:unimpressed:
:unimpressed:it'd 2024 and literally everything he stated is TRUE TODAY

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Plantation Jubilee with Quavo and Meg the Stallion performing in Atlanta...kind of a given it was going to be sold out :russ:
The plantation rhetoric about Black people should be an insta-bush, especially when it's coming from a poster with a history of saying racist shyt and defending racists.

Can you go make a post in this thread?

She's black and in Atlanta. Let's see how she's recieved in Michigan, Pennsylvania, New York and Iowa. These are states Biden was going to lose.
I know you're hoping for this to happen, but I don't believe it will.

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
It's really her presidency.

MAGA is finished.

Don't get complacent, but this should be a landslide blow out. I'm even thinking Trump might concede before the election even starts.
Again something to really watch out for is whatever the Roger Stone, General Flynn, Groypers and white nationalists have in store to disrupt the election (or sway it). Harris has this election in the bag, but we don't know what non election related shenanigans are on the horizon.

North of Death

All Star
Bushed
Daps
The plantation rhetoric about Black people should be an insta-bush, especially when it's coming from a poster with a history of saying racist shyt and defending racists.

Can you go make a post in this thread?

I know you're hoping for this to happen, but I don't believe it will.
Swag surfing with rappers who built their career on THOT and MURDER/DRUG music? Ok ok