Kamala Harris's reception at an Atlanta rally

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
If you win Detroit and win Southern Oakland County (Troy, Farmington Hills, Southfield) you win the state. Biden wasn't going to lose Michigan. Educated white women (who make up the largest demo in Oakland county) are with the Dems right now and have been since the midterms.

The Michigan GOP only has less than $200k in the bank because they were so soundly trounced in 2022. Like they literally have no ground game here.

New York???????! :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

Biden losing New York?

Biden didn't drop out out of the kindness of his heart or to save America. He was losing big and his donors were panicking.

We can't clap like seals because Kamala received a warm welcome in America's black Mecca. That's to be expected. Again, let's see how she is recieved in states Biden was losing or close in.

Biden was going to lose New York? Stop posting..... clearly you don't follow politics.
You shouldn't speak on something if you don't have evidence or receipts. Don't be loud and wrong.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
dudes gotta learn from History and realize aint shyt set in stone will we see her hand on a bible being inaugurated in Jan
That's exactly why I said though:
It's really her presidency.

MAGA is finished.

Don't get complacent, but this should be a landslide blow out. I'm even thinking Trump might concede before the election even starts.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Kamala is on track to win. What I;m worried about though is non election related incidents that could sway the election. I feel like Democrats need to be really vigilant and watch for cases where white nationalists use AI, social media etc. to sway the election.
I’m not sure about how sure I am of her chances of winning, but the closer and tighter it gets, the more nervous I’ll be for her. Feds gotta be vigilant cause you know some of these crackers are planning shyt. Because think about it, these folks are extremely vulnerable at a lot of these public places.

I once read someone say that if everyone who wanted a politician dead decided to go for it, they wouldn’t last the day. As a society we mostly rely on little assurances that people aren’t going to act like savages. We know that most people simply aren’t cold blooded killers. But there’s still enough of them out there to cause problems.