Kamala Harris's reception at an Atlanta rally

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
I was just watching different clips from the rally. Just so you MAGAs know it's over as far as Trump getting back in the White House.

e28cd5ded2361b47940cf0d1333e1b54.gif
Pretty insulting actually

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Atlanta is a crutch.

Go to Minnesota, Iowa, Michigan or PA.

If that same crowd was in Mississippi or Alabama, I would be impressed.

:russ: if you're a Democrat then you know better than to waste time in Alabama or Mississippi. People are too simple minded and ignorant here.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
She's black and in Atlanta. Let's see how she's recieved in Michigan, Pennsylvania, New York and Iowa. These are states Biden was going to lose.

If you win Detroit and win Southern Oakland County (Troy, Farmington Hills, Southfield) you win the state. Biden wasn't going to lose Michigan. Educated white women (who make up the largest demo in Oakland county) are with the Dems right now and have been since the midterms.

The Michigan GOP only has less than $200k in the bank because they were so soundly trounced in 2022. Like they literally have no ground game here.

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
you love to see it. she gave a great speech, and the reception was evocative of obama’s rallies in 2008.

can’t believe i am now a kamala stan, after years of hating her. glad i matured and abandoned that keyboard militancy for a saner, more practical outlook.

:francis:
can you go back to hyping up stocks so we can break bread?! fukk all this "all things in moderation" shyt you on now. We tryna run up a bag!!!

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Deltas ain't finna let her down.
I even saw a meme of crips and bloods tying their rags together in peace... they said thats Deltas and AKAs for the rest og the year.

and PLEASE KNOW: a lot of brehs are finna miss out on p*ssy tryna oppose it :mjcry: a moment of silence for our fallen soldiers

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
Deltas ain't finna let her down.
I even saw a meme of crips and bloods tying their rags together in peace... they said thats Deltas and AKAs for the rest og the year.

and PLEASE KNOW: a lot of brehs are finna miss out on p*ssy tryna oppose it :mjcry: a moment of silence for our fallen soldiers
Imagine being anti Kamala and talking yourself out of some p*ssy from a black woman this year because you can't help but shyt on her political brehs

I know one of yall lames ggonna end up doing it lol
Have desert dikk on the night the first black female president is elected brehs
Be at the bars calling her a cop while everybody else out celebrating brehs