Kamala Harris's reception at an Atlanta rally

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Imagine being anti Kamala and talking yourself out of some p*ssy from a black woman this year because you can't help but shyt on her political brehs

I know one of yall lames ggonna end up doing it lol
Have desert dikk on the night the first black female president is elected brehs
Be at the bars calling her a cop while everybody else out celebrating brehs

Real talk some of ya’ll asses need to write literature or some shyt cause this image got me dead

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
this, I hate this low brow bullshyt, just talk to the people like fukking humans and give them confidence in your leadership.

They do it because it works

Obama won cacs over cause he use to call into sports shows and shoot the shyt about them sorry ass Bears or whoever it was

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Atlanta is a crutch.

Go to Minnesota, Iowa, Michigan or PA.

If that same crowd was in Mississippi or Alabama, I would be impressed.
Georgia is a battleground state

Mississippi and Alabama are Republican strongholds.

Which is even more of a reason for her to campaign in this states

1920px-African_Americans_by_state.svg.png

As you can see the majority of black people are concentrated in this "republican" strong holds and they have it worse than anyone else in the country, with gerrymandering, redlining and high prison populations.

Basically, the democratic party could give 2 shyts about black people. Mississippi is almost 40% black people.

Let that sink in for a minute. Louisiana has more black people than Georgia, and if all black people vote Democrat, that should be a "battle ground" state as well no?

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
They do it because it works

Obama won cacs over cause he use to call into sports shows and shoot the shyt about them sorry ass Bears or whoever it was

Obama used to sicken me suddenly having a Black drawl in his speech talking to Black crowds. :scust:

His “Im coming to join you, WEEZY” mixing up Fred G Sanford with the Jeffersons damn near lost my vote :mjlol:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Kamala is on track to win. What I;m worried about though is non election related incidents that could sway the election. I feel like Democrats need to be really vigilant and watch for cases where white nationalists use AI, social media etc. to sway the election.

It's Atlanta...this is not surprising. I'd wait before crowning her

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
It's really her presidency.

MAGA is finished.

Don't get complacent, but this should be a landslide blow out. I'm even thinking Trump might concede before the election even starts.

dudes gotta learn from History and realize aint shyt set in stone will we see her hand on a bible being inaugurated in Jan