Kamala Harris Presidential Campaign (Official Thread)

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
Yeah because Cali has the same political makeup of Texas and Florida.

Can always count on TLR to provide asinine, peanut brain sized observations on politics

:francis:

Abrams did better than those two. Look at all the cheating that went on in GA and look at the small victory margin for Kemp. Abrams clearly outperformed O'Rourke and Gillum in a state that Repubs normally win by 10%.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX

Abrams did better than those two. Look at all the cheating that went on in GA and look at the small victory margin for Kemp. Abrams clearly outperformed O'Rourke and Gillum in a state that Repubs normally win by 10%.

She did. Now please explain what this has to do with Kamala Harris :gucci:

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Kamala is finished imo. With all these super progressive candidates jumping in the race, I just don't see how a centrist makes it out. I feel like she's going to get the black female vote, but that's it.

Shes not really running as a centrist though

I want to see her foreign policy. Is she a hawk like Hillary? :jbhmm:

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shes not really running as a centrist though

I want to see her foreign policy. Is she a hawk like Hillary? :jbhmm:

She’s been a centrist her whole career. Her move to the left was very recent. For example she literally only came out in support of legal marijuana a couple of months ago.

:mjlol:

She’s late to the party and only doing his because the left wing of the dem party has so much momentum right now with AOC, Bernie, Warren, etc.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
She’s been a centrist her whole career. Her move to the left was very recent. For example she literally only came out in support of legal marijuana a couple of months ago.

:mjlol:

She’s late to the party and only doing his because the left wing of the dem party has so much momentum right now with AOC, Bernie, Warren, etc.

I agree but if she runs and governs left wing rather than centrist then thats all that matters

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree but if she runs and governs left wing rather than centrist then thats all that matters

But can you trust her to if she’s been a centrist her whole career? I fear she’s playing up her progressive credentials right now cause it’s convenient. Once the dem primary is over is she still going to be using Bernie Sanders talking points? Or will she become Hillary?

For that reason alone I’m sticking with the progressives who have always been that way wholeheartedly.

Last edited:

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
But can you trust her to if she’s been a centrist her whole career? I fear she’s laying up her progressive credentials right now cause it’s convenient. Wants the dem primary is over is she still going to be using Bernie Sanders talking points? Or will she become Hillary?

For that reason alone I’m sticking with the progressives who have always been that way wholeheartedly.

Shes not my preferred candidate partially for that reason :yeshrug: