Kamala Harris Presidential Campaign (Official Thread)

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
:camby:

61l9c3eGkjL._SX425_.jpg

Spence

Superstar
Daps
I’m proud to be a Libertarian as we usually don’t fk around and put forward candidates with a sketchy past (yes, I know Johnson is a dumbass lol).

I’m willing to overlook Kampala’s past as long as she speaks to my political views in the present (I’m still in research since the field hasn’t formed yet for the upcoming race). Didn’t Obama catch a few bodies in his Harvard law review papers? It would be a smart move to name drop him during a campaign rally as their potential Supreme Court nominee to replace rbg.

The democratic crop of candidates this year is starting to look like a fkn clown show, if they miss the mark even slightly then Trump is in office till 2024 :snoop:

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
Her sister knew Tony West since 1989 and they dont even have ONE kid together? what kind of nonsense they on?

@Originalman

I think they may have decided on no more kids since Maya already had a daughter Meena (in the pic with Kamala and Kamala's father below) when she and Tony were married. It's expensive to raise kids in Cali and they may have been older by that time.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
I don’t know brehs.

She’s probably a shytty human being but she might have me with that Medicare for all talk. :lupe: