Kamala Harris Presidential Campaign (Official Thread)

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Kamala isn't a perfect candidate by any means but people talking about not voting or even some saying they will support Trump instead, what the fukk is that?

The idea when you are in the voting booth is to vote for the person who is going to best represent your interests and if it's Kamala and Trump how is that even a question?
What has Kamala done for black men?

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
NO COLLUSION GUYS!

Kamala Harris sister was just hired by MSNBC as a political analyst.

NO COLLUSION!

NO BIAS!

Now dont forget guys, if we talk about this favoritism and conspiracy we are automatically Russian operatives.

AnyOldfashionedAsianelephant-size_restricted.gif

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
Why don't you have this same energy for Trump or the people that have had control of government for the last 2 years and for the next 2?

:jbhmm:
Why do y’all ask this question? That man doesn’t support Trump, as 88% of us voted Dem last election.

You see this “energy” being used, because these are the politicians we have primarily voted for. What sense, unless one is considering Trump or the repub as a viable option, would it make for him to come at Trump?

All these Democrats will be scrutinized and highly critiqued, because by and large, that’s who we vote for.

GASign

All Star
Daps
Mane I'm good off her too. Stacey over there caping for illegals, banning AR style weapons, lgbt's, Planned Parenthood, so she ain't nothing I'm too keen on either. (If you knew anything about the agenda, that's given you even realize there is an agenda, you'd know why I named Planned Parenthood and them lgbt's).

-Kamala ain't got no problem getting rid of private healthcare insurance so I gotta go to the run-down providers for care. In other words, I'd be just another number to them. Don't know about you guys, but I don't mind paying more for better service.

-She praised that other loony lady Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez that's in cahoots w/ that Green Party and they "Green New Deal". Yes, that is a thing. In this thing, they have no problem with making you swap out your personal whip for mass transit. In other words "Get On The Bus" like Spike Lee. They keep pointing out by 2030 in the deal too.

Kamala Harris endorses Ocasio-Cortez’s ‘Green New Deal’
Green New Deal – Full Language

This will require energy conservation and efficiency; replacing non-essential individual means of transport with high-quality and modern mass transit; and eliminating the use of fossil-based fertilizers and pesticides. Along with these steps it will be necessary to electrify everything else, including transport, heating, etc.

-Against cops having body cams??!!! Really!!? And wassup w/ the allegation of strengthening the prison industrial complex?? (finna look into this more)

Slate’s Use of Your Data

Less than two weeks ago, a biting New York Times op-ed from Lara Bazelon, who worked alongside Harris during her time as San Francisco district attorney, accused Harris of withholding information about potentially corrupted criminal inquiries, declining to take a position on reducing sentences for low-level felonies, refusing to support a bill standardizing body cameras for police officers, and more

The firestorm of criticism following Bazelon’s op-ed was further catalyzed by a viral Twitter thread from Oakland resident Blake Simons, the co-host of the Hella Black podcast. In the thread, Simons castigated Harris for a record of “rampant anti-Blackness” which included “strengthening the prison industrial complex.” When I asked Simons what Harris would need to do to earn his trust, he said directly, “If I trusted Harris, I would be a fool. Only a fool would trust someone who has proven to be an enemy time and time again.”

Nah breh. Some of these Democrats that you think are for us be out they rabbit azz minds just like commander orange-head. If not worse!

GASign

All Star
Daps
Ya'll finna get hit up if your kids don't go to school. Don't think she forgot about this.

Kamala Harris: California's 'truancy crisis' must be stopped

Kamala Harris: California's 'truancy crisis' must be stopped

- California is in the midst of a "truancy crisis" that needs to be stopped where it starts: in elementary school, state Attorney General Kamala Harris said Monday as she joined lawmakers to announce a package of bills to help the state better collect truancy data.

More than 690,000 elementary school students - some 20 percent of the state's K-6 students - were truant at least once during the 2011-2012 school year, according to a report compiled by Harris' office. Truancy is defined in

California as when a student is absent or tardy by more than 30 minutes without a valid excuse three times during a school year.

If it's not stopped at the elementary level, students are more likely to drop out of high school, and dropouts are more likely to end up in prison, Harris said.

No surprise
Harris said California needs to better collect student attendance data and put it to use instead of waiting for that person to be deemed a menace to society and pouring billions into the criminal justice system.

"Very little that happens in our society in terms of the systems we see in government is a surprise," Harris said.

"We act like it's a surprise, but it's not. Almost all of it is predictable. Instead of being reactive, this data will allow us to be preventive."

Los Angeles Times - Page unavailable in your region

Atty. Gen. Kamala Harris proposes new anti-truancy laws for California

“California’s Constitution guarantees our children the right to an education, yet our elementary schools face a truancy crisis,” Harris said. “When children in kindergarten through sixth grade miss school, they fall behind and too many never catch up.’’

A child is truant after missing or being tardy by more than 30 minutes without a valid excuse on three occasions during a school year. Missing classes in elementary school sets the stage for problems later, Harris said.

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
I don't know all of her views, but the one thing I know is she got to work ASAP. All these other people with their names in the hat ain't doing shyt yet or if they are the news ain't focused on it. She will def be one of the popular candidates on the ballot.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Been peeping the buzz online and on CNN, and the backlash towards Shultz.

It's obvious Kamala is the Dems candidate that they want to put the machine behind. Which is sad since they've had a couple years to elevate some other candidates. Kamala may "beat" Trump in debates(like Hillary did), but Trump will have the memorablr one liners about how Kamala fukked to get to where she is and her spotty criminal justice record.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
With all this dirt on Kamala in California, do you guys think if she were to be the nominee that she would still win the state?

Please no "She has no chance of being the nominee, its gonna be Biden" talk. I'm asking yall specifically what are your thoughts on that? Cause Im sure there are tons of other stories in addition to @Stir Fry on what she has done.

I'm trying to imagine the insane fukkery, like it would take Democrats actually losing California to wake up and be reminded that racism exists outside the South.

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
This woman would threaten families with jail time for their child having a few absences from school......even single parents working multiple jobs.:scust:.

If she gets the nomination, them Dems are toast.:manny:.
Video footage of her taking credit (and not even considering the long term social consequences) for this asinine truancy policy are starting to make the rounds. First major presidential test for “comma la”
:francis: