Kamala Harris Presidential Campaign (Official Thread)

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
Well technically this ain't an argument because all of us know who sandra bland and trayvon martin are, injustice is injustice :francis:

and his next post called out people living on the west coast...where were the activists calling her out?

I'm not on the KAMALA train, but just saying he's got a point, these activists popped up out of nowhere :manny:

He doesnt have a valid point at all. He has that old slave "lesser evil" mentality. Activists can pop up whenever they choose, y'all love putting time stamps and dates on selective shyt. On a national level, why would anyone have a reason to care until now? She could potentially be president so the time to care is beyond appropriate. And why are rappers obligated to make a song about anyone to add validity to something?

His whole mentaility is basically saying "she will be just as harmful to me as Trump, but at least she looks more like me". Think getting stabbed in the back feels better because the person holding the knife resembles you more brehs.

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What exactly did she shut down? She up there lying through her teeth. Her history don't add up to what she saying in that video. Once again why did you make a whole nother thread on this when there's a mega thread on her already? How many separate threads are you going to make on her today?

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall

camron.gif

Use soft ball questions as a metric against her glaring corruption brehs..

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
What exactly did she shut down? She up there lying through her teeth. Her history don't add up to what she saying in that video. Once again why did you make a whole nother thread on this when there's a mega thread on her already? How many separate threads are you going to make on her today?
Exactly. He keeps making multiple threads daily on the same shyt and has the gall to act offended :hhh: when he is called out on his bullshyt. The level of ego with this Indian is appalling. And brehs let him talk crazy like they are scared of him:picard: