Kamala Harris Presidential Campaign (Official Thread)

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I watched a little of her town hall. I fukk wit her from what I seen

You fukk with a corrupt DA who protected corrupt cops and witheld information about innocent people from being released because she wanted them in jail to be used as slave labor, this is what you rocking with???:what: you imbeciles would let the literal devil fukk you in the ass if he sweet talked you...

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
Willie Brown started her career. She was bussin’ it open and bobbin her way to the top. He was like 61 and she was 29. I think that he was married at the time, too.
:sas1:

Don’t think for one second that Trump has the decency to not mention that shyt, neither. The man says almost whatever the fukk is on his mind with no regard for the impact or consequences. “Crooked Hillary, Lying Ted, Pocahontas (Elizabeth Warren)”.
:francis:

This is the guy that called Rosie O’Donnel a “fat pig” or some shyt. Says “Grab em’ by the p*ssy” with no fukks given or apologies. So don’t be surprised if he brings up Kamala Harris and Willie Brown soon, or during the general election (if she makes it that far). The man clearly never gave a fukk about dissing his opponents in the past. Prolly the best “shyt talking” politician in history.
:pachaha:

Might start calling her “Kinky Kamala” or some shyt.

Last edited:

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
I can’t say i like the things she has been about, but the son of Issac Hayes who usually has great views on things has been going hard in the paint for her, and I’m like how ??

Man fukk out of here with his fall in line bullshyt. There's 20 people in this race, why does Kamala Harris deserve teh "she can beat trump so we should vote for her" blessing???

People can't see the agenda behind her. bytch had a 20K rally and CNN townhall coverage the next day. Insiders are pimping her hard just like they were Hillary.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Kamala Harris is intelligent, but can she relate to rural white males? This is the reason Stacy Abrams lost. Its a marathon, not a sprint so we will see what the polls and pundits say.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I can't even find a picture of that muthafukka...:why: bytch is hiding that shyt...

3.-Kamala-with-my-granddaughter-Meena-and-me-%C2%A9-Donald-J-1024x691.jpg

Wonder what would he think of his daughter acting like a patholgical liar and a wannabe white woman who locks up people for prison profits???:hhh:

He wouldn't care, his great grandpappy is a slave master.

FIGURES....:francis:

EDIT: Wait, he's proud of his family owning slaves???!?!:what:

Funny, the link to an article, written by him, is down...screenshotted, though.

He's proud, too.

33037649498_e14cde3638_b.jpg

You gotta cache the link in Google

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
You fukk with a corrupt DA who protected corrupt cops and witheld information about innocent people from being released because she wanted them in jail to be used as slave labor, this is what you rocking with???:what: you imbeciles would let the literal devil fukk you in the ass if he sweet talked you...

:dahell:

You need to relax my nikka , I said I caught a little of it and I fukk with her from what I seen. Did not say I was gonna go work on her campaign or vote for her.