Kamala Harris Presidential Campaign (Official Thread)

Daps
I wonder what kind of hot sauce she keeps in her purse? :lupe:

:snoop:

Hillary was a mess. She doesn’t use hot sauce. Ketchup is probably too spicy for her, she’s hardcore whitebread white.

Kamala needs a new strategy. This is so patronising to black Americans. I can see why many are resentful of Democrats. She really thinks this is what she needs to do to get black voters?

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is from a COMEDY SKIT from the Steven Colbert show from APRIL 2018. This was taken completely out of context.

I'm not even a fan of Kamala, but Tariq is fukking clown.

Stone Cold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not even a fan of Kamala Harris.

I'm not even a fan of Kamala, but Tariq is fukking clown.

Say it 3 times and we’ll believe you :mjgrin:

Edit - thread was made saying the same shyt so that counts as three. Now I believe You are not a fan of Kamala:troll:

Last edited:

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If that was a real campaign video i could definitely see black people being slaughtered in record numbers with her in office

Did you read the post? The video comes from a COMEDY SKIT ON STEPHEN COLBERT'S SHOW from APRIL 2018. Here's the full version.

Tariq totally misrepresented what was going on to push his narrative. He's a clown.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
This dude is almost worse than the Russians spreading fake news to our people.

He posted this to make is seem that Kamala is pandering to black folks for votes on some "hot sauce in my bag" shyt.

This is from a COMEDY SKIT from the Steven Colbert show from APRIL 2018.

HERE IS THE FULL VERSION

I'm not even a fan of Kamala, but this dude is fukking clown.

I don’t fukk with Kamala but Tariq been like this for a while, don’t forget the bullshyt about Africans spreading aids in Atlanta. After that I stopped fukking with him.