Kamala Harris Presidential Campaign (Official Thread)

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yup Aaron MacGruder need to gone head & make tha sequel to dikkriding Obama for yo ass.

'dikkriding Kamala'.

I am no fan of Kamala. She's not even in my top 3 choices for dems. But to lie to people and use edited videos out of context to push a narrative is not something I'm going for. Tariq is a clown.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
Did you read the post? The video comes from a COMEDY SKIT ON STEPHEN COLBERT'S SHOW from APRIL 2018. Here's the full version.

Tariq totally misrepresented what was going on to push his narrative. He's a clown.

giphy.gif

Ironically, your crowd tried to hype the other joke yesterday and say it went over dude's head.
Very odd...one joke was way more hitting than the other and it's in this thread....right now.
:jbhmm::mjpls:

Daps
Reppin
nikkas dumb as shyt and don't know what PR, Perception management, and Astroturfing is.
Her being on that show doing that was PART OF HER CAMPAIGN STRATEGY.
Same with her twitter post about it

Dxsj7TJVYAAYCMh.jpg:large

Conveniently placed Howard sweatshirt/tee,
Nike US Olympic Team jacket...
:sas2:
This is all part of her campaign.

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
giphy.gif

Ironically, your crowd tried to hype the other joke yesterday and say it went over dude's head.
Very odd...one joke was way more hitting than the other and it's in this thread....right now.
:jbhmm::mjpls:

As usual, I literally have no idea what the fukk you're talking about.

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Glad its a skit but it was still lame af

Her dancing to Cardi is even lamer...

But besides that and her white husband, can someone explain to me why people shouldn’t vote for her and why is she worse than trump? Really asking btw

She's no where near worse than Trump. Her record as a DA in California leaves MUCH to be desired though. She was basically a tough on crime prosecutor. There are much better candidates in the democratic primary than her.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
nikkas dumb as shyt and don't know what PR, Perception management, and Astroturfing is.
Her being on that show doing that was PART OF HER CAMPAIGN STRATEGY.
Same with her twitter post about it

Dxsj7TJVYAAYCMh.jpg:large

Conveniently placed Howard sweatshirt/tee,
Nike US Olympic Team jacket...
:sas2:
This is all part of her campaign.
Lol checked all the dots...textbook pandering
Surprised she didnt do the milly
Fred

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this thread hinges on the assumption that one can’t pander with comedy, which isn’t true

Doing a skit about wakanda a for a tv show is PR.
Public figures don’t do shyt on tv that isn’t for good PR

this thread makes no sense

But her doing a COMEDY skit about wakanda on tv for PR LAST APRIL is presented ALOT differently than what Tariq was presenting in his tweet. He was making it seem like she did that yesterday and was dead ass serious.

Daps
Reppin
As usual, I literally have no idea what the fukk you're talking about.
I'll break it down to you, Mr. Facetious:
Terry Crews had a trash delivery joke about TN not caring about black women...his book had an Asian woman on the cover.
All of the p*ssyhats and #nikkaslikeyou from #thepattern were like "YoU dIdN'T gEt Da JokE" and continued to hotepmisogynoirtoxic their way through everything...using shaming tactics and bludgeon words to force humor out of a joke that got No-Sold.
You didn't No-sell this joke, you missed it and got technical "bbbbbuutttt sheeee wasssss on a LEFT LEANING POLITICAL SATIRE SHOW" It's called SELF PROMOTION.
:stopitslime:

:camby:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
She's no where near worse than Trump. Her record as a DA in California leaves MUCH to be desired though. She was basically a tough on crime prosecutor. There are much better candidates in the democratic primary than her.
I figured there would be better candidates

Ok I understand now. Nevermind, don’t care. Ill wait to see who all is running again. If shes better than trump cool. But if there are better candidates than her lurking around then fukk her for now

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll break it down to you, Mr. Facetious:
Terry Crews had a trash delivery joke about TN not caring about black women...his book had an Asian woman on the cover.
All of the p*ssyhats and #nikkaslikeyou from #thepattern were like "YoU dIdN'T gEt Da JokE" and continued to hotepmisogynoirtoxic their way through everything...using shaming tactics and bludgeon words to force humor out of a joke that got No-Sold.
You didn't No-sell this joke, you missed it and got technical "bbbbbuutttt sheeee wasssss on a LEFT LEANING POLITICAL SATIRE SHOW" It's called SELF PROMOTION.
:stopitslime:

:camby:

I didn't read nor participate in that thread, but good try.