Kamala Harris Presidential Campaign (Official Thread)

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
I will vote for a can of tuna over Trump. She wouldn't be my first choice. I don't see why it would be a continuation of an anti-black agenda. And I'll vote her out if it is.
Have you not read both these threads? Kamala Harris out here bragging about locking nikkas up for the cheap labor

King Poetic

I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
She’s a joke

I already know her campaign will play the innocent black woman facing racism and how the republicans is attacking a black woman and how women should vote for her

Guarantee no mention on the high unemployment rate for black men, targeting by law enforcement on black males, etc,,,

I rather vote for The Rock if he ran

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
If you want more lenient sentences that’s one thing but don’t tell me not to prosecute crime at all.
WHAT HAS KAMALA HARRIS DONE AS AN ATTORNEY GENERAL, AND AS A SENATOR, TO RIGHT THE WRONGS OF HER PROSECUTION OF BLACK MEN?

People in this topic posted their own experiences

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Democrats will likely control congress and the white house in 2020. Kamala could get stuff done. I dont see her vetoing anything congress passes
Even still, I'm not hopeful she is the best candidate to follow Trump.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So Trump is some type of moral authority now? A racial justice warrior? When did this happen? When Kim K went up there? Nobody is stopping any of you from voting for him.

Eddy Gordo

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Please show me a progressive attorney general or prosecutor before the criminal justice reform movement took up into 2014. The problem with a lot of prosecutors before then was mandatory minimums and obligations to prosecute certain crimes. There was not a lot of prosecutorial discretion. Obama tried to change this.
Why does the president need to be a former DA?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
WHAT HAS KAMALA HARRIS DONE AS AN ATTORNEY GENERAL, AND AS A SENATOR, TO RIGHT THE WRONGS OF HER PROSECUTION OF BLACK MEN?

People in this topic posted their own experiences
What in her prosecutions was wrong?

Sentencing for a lot of things until really recently were mandated and obligatory.

are you mad that she prosecuted crimes in the largest state in the country?