Kamala Harris Presidential Campaign (Official Thread)

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
everyone has a story.

I need more information about his particular case.

Show me a prosecutor thats "loved" and i'll show you a unicorn.
He was found innocent in the court of law by a (most likely) white jury as a black man. What more do your bytch ass need to believe?

I dont give a fukk about prosecutors being hated. She made a career of locking nikkas up, going extra hard on it too. When the discussion of letting people with non violent offenses out to ease prison overpopulation was happening, she stood against it cause she said they needed the cheap labor. When it came down to prosecuting corruption, she chose not to in order to secure donations. She chose to uphold proven wrongful convictions just to pad her numbers.

Not to mention fukking married men to further her bullshyt ass career.

fukk this bytch.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
He was found innocent in the court of law by a (most likely) white jury as a black man. What more do your bytch ass need to believe?

I dont give a fukk about prosecutors being hated. She made a career of locking nikkas up, going extra hard on it too. When the discussion of letting people with non violent offenses out to ease prison overpopulation was happening, she stood against it cause she said they needed the cheap labor. When it came down to prosecuting corruption, she chose not to in order to secure donations. She chose to uphold proven wrongful convictions just to pad her numbers.

Not to mention fukking married men to further her bullshyt ass career.

fukk this bytch.
Wow. So one person got off, therefore she herself is a bad prosecutor?

I'm confused here.

Again, SHOW ME A SINGLE PROSECUTOR who was "progressive" before 2014.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Wow. So one person got off, therefore she herself is a bad prosecutor?

I'm confused here.

Again, SHOW ME A SINGLE PROSECUTOR who was "progressive" before 2014.
This is why you're the most hated poster on this site.

I told you I dont give a fukk about prosecutors being hated. She should have thought about her career as one before she decided to run for president with her terrible record.

Tell me why you think she deserves to he president.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
This is why you're the most hated poster on this site.

I told you I dont give a fukk about prosecutors being hated. She should have thought about her career as one before she decided to run for president with her terrible record.

Tell me why you think she deserves to he president.
bruh, you're using anecdotes when theres OTHER stories of her seeking reform and trying to push for change inside the system.

Yall just hate her because she's mixed and got a white husband.

Keep it a buck.

You dont even know what you DO want because you spend so much time focusing on her being imperfect.

Show me a perfect prosecutor. I'm Still. Waiting.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
there is no worse case scenario for a (hetero) black man than a bedwench feminist in office...gtfoh...
yall got issues if you're talking about her having a white husband...i'm focused on her policies, her qualifications, and what she wants out of government.

She's a great candidate.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
Show me the good ones, bruh.

And BEFORE 2014 :ufdup:
What does your point have to do with Kamala Harris running for president? She has a bad track record for locking innocent nikkas, that even post on this fukking site, and she wants to be president.

What do you not understand?

Last edited:

T'krm

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BA DOS Af pr

Is this her way to show black folks she's down and still in touch? Kinda like Obama telling you to go get your cousins Pookie and Ray Ray down to the ballot box?
She may even have less rhythm than H.R.C. How embarrassing!!
And just that though of her doing(her version) of the ubiquitous 'Black shuffle' with equally rhythm-less members of the Boule, during a canned inner-city event is:snoop:

Last edited:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
bruh, you're using anecdotes when theres OTHER stories of her seeking reform and trying to push for change inside the system.

Yall just hate her because she's mixed and got a white husband.

Keep it a buck.

You dont even know what you DO want because you spend so much time focusing on her being imperfect.

Show me a perfect prosecutor. I'm Still. Waiting.

We don't need a Prosecuter in Chief. There's plenty of other options. Why are you still stanning her so hard when there's so much evidence that cleary shows that she is not for the people? It's ok to change your opinion when presented with valid counterpoints.