Kamala Harris Presidential Campaign (Official Thread)

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
What in her prosecutions was wrong?

Sentencing for a lot of things until really recently were mandated and obligatory.

are you mad that she prosecuted crimes in the largest state in the country?
:hhh:This is how you reason with her terrible record as a prosecutor? Just say you are fine with her locking up people she admitted to saying for the cheap labor, and like you said, in the biggest state, California. Imagine all the cheap labor. You are ok with that.

How will her version of criminal justice translate nationally?

@Stir Fry and @dora_da_destroyer , two respected posters, gave personal accounts of her railroading justice, and personal vendettas, fukk out of here:camby:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI

Words and actions are two different things.

The nerve of you quoting someone that almost got railroaded for a crime he didnt commit by this bytch, to post this useless ass video.

Then again you are the piece of shyt who shytted on mike brown and started the trumpset movement on thecoli.

:camby:

Last edited:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
She’s a joke

I already know her campaign will play the innocent black woman facing racism and how the republicans is attacking a black woman and how women should vote for her

Guarantee no mention on the high unemployment rate for black men, targeting by law enforcement on black males, etc,,,

I rather vote for The Rock if he ran
He is :mjpls:

As bad as Trump is, I rather him over these c00ns. I even rather a super c00n like Kanye over these c00ns. Kanye wants and will speak and fight for Black people while doing the opposite as well which really isn't progress but their is potential. There is no potential in Harris or The Rock. Those two hate Black people and just use us when its convenient

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:hhh:This is how you reason with her terrible record as a prosecutor? Just say you are fine with her locking up people she admitted to saying for the cheap labor, and like you said, in the biggest state, California. Imagine all the cheap labor. You are ok with that.

How will her version of criminal justice translate nationally?

@Stir Fry and @dora_da_destroyer , two respected posters, gave personal accounts of her railroading justice, and personal vendettas, fukk out of here:camby:
Answer me directly.

What did she do that any other prosecutor wasn't doing before 2014?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Words and actions are two different things.

The nerve of you quoting someone that almost got railroaded for a crime he didnt commit by this bytch, to post this useless ass video.

Then again you are the piece of shyt who shytted on mike brown and started the coli trumpset movement on thecoli.

:camby:
everyone has a story.

I need more information about his particular case.

Show me a prosecutor thats "loved" and i'll show you a unicorn.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
He is Tamil, he dont give a shyt. Got more in common with her than us
I'm a black male. I am NOT indian. Period. Stop pushing that shyt.

I like Kamala Harris as a senator and as a leader.

She'll do great.

Yall ain't tired of undercutting your frontrunners politically?

We did this last time. Yall gotta stop shooting on our team.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I'm a black male. I am NOT indian. Period. Stop pushing that shyt.

I like Kamala Harris as a senator and as a leader.

She'll do great.

Yall ain't tired of undercutting your frontrunners politically?

We did this last time. Yall gotta stop shooting on our team.
Lol, a leader. I don't know what's more funny. That you think she is a leader or that you believe you really are Black.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
She sounds like scum. Plus as a politician, she and her ilk are all opportunists.

The only way I could vote for her is if she went on the record that she was going to do criminal justice reform as a major part of her platform and support policies that create racial equality.

Not trying to downplay her record, cause its Trash. However, I am also keeping an eye out for any candidate that says they will support an agenda that helps black people. You got her out here saying she'll support Israel. I need her to say she'll support black people.

As an opportunist/politician, I need her to indicate going forward she is about the cause that supports me as a black man. I need her state that is her plan and be held to the fire for it if she doesn't do it. Which is why her record as fukked up as it is might be a blessing, cause she is going to have to say these things to get black people's support. Up until yesterday, I think she expected that Obama treatment of POC supporting her cause she was one of us. However, the internet does not forget.

Anyhow, I need that from any candidate for them to get my support. We've been letting these Dems live on us and only give us scraps. Even Obama who so many people love avoided fixing the criminal justice system when he knew it was killing us. He did a few things as he was heading out the door, but Trump stomped them out quick as soon as he got in.

2020 that shyt needs to end and I want a candidate that is pro-black not just black skinned. She was a piece of shyt, but i rather that than a progressive who ignores our plight to focus on economics or a well liked politician who keeps reaching across the aisle for votes by ignoring us.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
Answer me directly.

What did she do that any other prosecutor wasn't doing before 2014?
Time after time, when progressives urged her to embrace criminal justice reforms as a district attorney and then the state’s attorney general, Ms. Harris opposed them or stayed silent. Most troubling, Ms. Harris fought tooth and nail to uphold wrongful convictions that had been secured through official misconduct that included evidence tampering, false testimony and the suppression of crucial information by prosecutors

Opinion | Kamala Harris Was Not a ‘Progressive Prosecutor’
Does that answer your question? Be ok with putting black men in jail, brehs.