Kamala Harris Presidential Campaign (Official Thread)

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Black folks, has our life been any drastically different since Trump been in office. What it seems is everyone else is feeling the blowback we’ve always got and now “we have to get Trump out!” fukk outta here
Tell white women and Hispanics to show out in droves for the wench in the AA Halloween costume if they want “change”
i feel the same way breh

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why? What do you feel she will do for you over Trump?

Not put in a right leaning Supreme court Juge. Not be a complete fukking idiot, lying every second about as smooth as a 2nd grader.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Y'all don't understand how crazy and psychopathic these San Francisco Democrats really are I'm from Cali y'all find out
i moved out to la a year and a half ago

these mufukkas live in their own bubble and are loco

edit:

someone ban nap from the thread
why is apu tryna tell real black men to vote for kamala the koon

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Not put in a right leaning Supreme court Juge. Not be a complete fukking idiot, lying every second about as smooth as a 2nd grader.
First one I understand. But the last two:francis:

You should probably do your own research on her and not let Huffington Post and MSNBC make this decision for you. Look up her Criminal Justice record while she was AG in Cali.

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
i moved out to la a year and a half ago

these mufukkas live in their own bubble and are loco

edit:

someone ban nap from the thread
why is apu tryna tell real black men to vote for kamala the koon
It's crazy huh. LA isn't as bad as Frisco tho.

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
I don’t care about her husband or if she’s a “wench”. There’s really no emotions involved with this one, because I don’t consider her black.

Strike 1 for me was her stances on immigration, and she likely wasn’t going to get my vote anyways, based on those stances. All this other stuff just confirms my views on her, and solidifies my no vote for her.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
So you will vote for her because she is not trump, regardless of what will obviously be a continuation of an anti-black agenda. Got it.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
No. But her approach to her job and lack of foresight are open to criticsm. Last thing I want is another short sighted president not serving my interests.
Please show me a progressive attorney general or prosecutor before the criminal justice reform movement took up into 2014. The problem with a lot of prosecutors before then was mandatory minimums and obligations to prosecute certain crimes. There was not a lot of prosecutorial discretion. Obama tried to change this.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
First one I understand. But the last two:francis:

You should probably do your own research on her and not let Huffington Post and MSNBC make this decision for you. Look up her Criminal Justice record while she was AG in Cali.
So you will vote for her because she is not trump, regardless of what will obviously be a continuation of an anti-black agenda. Got it.

I will vote for a can of tuna over Trump. She wouldn't be my first choice. I don't see why it would be a continuation of an anti-black agenda. And I'll vote her out if it is.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
this is your king? :scust:

h

:scust:

We'll wait.

obama-biden.jpg