Kamala Harris Presidential Campaign (Official Thread)

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
You're taking this out of context and this was before the whole Civil Rights Act of 1964. If X was alive today he would have probably altered this view. Also, you had a lot of Dems that were more to the right. BTW, I say this as an Independent that votes 3rd party.

I dunno if he would, has much changed ? they seem to be more other groups, LGBTQP, METOO etc before the blacks.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
I need more information...what'd you do son?

And what actually happened?

I didn't do anything, her dept tried to railroad me knowing that I didn't do it, and a group of 12 jurors found me to be unanimously innocent.

criminals get prosecuted but we're acting shocked? :dahell:

So stat padding her record with innocent people is doing her job? She has a history of defending those in her departments that did so, so miss me with some one-off bs.

You're a real piece of shyt, Habibi :mjlol:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
seriously, be more of a fukking loser.

You are really the worst poster on this site.

Tell me, how quickly do women dry up when you approach them :gucci:

a5b.jpg

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Ah, so you prefer Trump over a “bedwench”
tenor.gif

You have to,just look at the current agendas when it comes to black people,by liberals and the media.

Pushing interacial relationships non stop.
Using biracials as the default blacks in media in an effort to "make everybody comfortable:mjpls:"
Shes apart of a different white supremacy agenda that seems more harmful than even Trumps at the moment.
Trump is on the same thing the typical president is on,keeping the rich richer,keeping the poor infighting while they do sneaky shyt.
This interacial agenda seems like an agenda meant for our extinction and to further whitewash and assimilate us.
Ill stick with the devil I know,who everybody knows is a devil.