Kamala Harris Presidential Campaign (Official Thread)

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:patrice:For all the non stop Trump hate since he’s been in office, to see such a swift blowback toward this woman is.....weird.

Ultimately the question should be is she a better leader and potentially better president than Trump, right?

Just bc u hate trump doesn’t mean, you’d have this girl as your candidate to beat him.

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG
This is the best the dems got? What a disaster 2020 could be and so unnecessarily. @#1 pick dropped some interesting info in this thread for those who care to read even though he and I sparred a bit.

Kamala Harris vs. Maxine Waters, Issa Rae's Inherited Cluelessness about Black Life 7/31

This is going to get dirty and not just Willie Brown/Montell Williams. I wonder if details of her Howard days are going to come out like they got that college vid on AOC. Line sisters may have some stories :mjlit:

we gotta stop rewarding thotty behavior :hhh:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
So a white woman couldn’t beat a reality tv star yet you think a black woman has a chance? Maybe if it was Michelle Obama.... maybe... but Harris? Good luck with that.

She's not even BLACK tho...:why:

5c29675bac197.image.jpg

She's another nikki hailey...:mjlol: Someone needs to call her fraudulent ass out...

funny but I cannot find a picture of her father...:patrice:

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG
I really hope Akon runs just to bring awareness about the continent of Africa to African-Americans. Way better than Harris.

Akon ain't been relevant in close to a decade and I heard there was heavy backing from China in his endeavor to bring power to parts of Africa with no electricity. there's prolly some fukked up strings attached

Benefited

Banned
Daps
:patrice:For all the non stop Trump hate since he’s been in office, to see such a swift blowback toward this woman is.....weird.

Ultimately the question should be is she a better leader and potentially better president than Trump, right?

Ill be damned if I vote a bedwench into office.As beautiful as the Obama family was. The symbolism of this woman getting into office would be symbolic of the europeanized assimilated status of the black man and woman.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
She's not even BLACK tho...:why:

5c29675bac197.image.jpg

She's another nikki hailey...:mjlol: Someone needs to call her fraudulent ass out...

funny but I cannot find a picture of her father...:patrice:

Her father is Jamaican.I heard they were apart of the movement back in the day.But they still raised a daughter who grew up to be a pig and a bedwench. So not sure exactly what knowledge she has of the black AA experience other than being from the bay.V Nasty and white girl mob could probably tell me more:martin:

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Kamala Harris walks into a bar

Bartender asks, "Kamala, why the long face?"

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Her father is Jamaican.I heard they were apart of the movement back in the day.But they still raised a daughter who grew up to be a pig and a bedwench. So not sure exactly what knowledge she has of the black AA experience other than being from the bay.V Nasty and white girl mob could probably tell me more:martin:
she's barely from the bay. She was born there and was raised in Canada and India