Kamala Harris Presidential Campaign (Official Thread)

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG
I actually enjoy watching y'all smuggly cry about the same shyt for years while making no progress.

I'm not a Harris supporter, but the reasons nikkas are throwing out shows why they're struggling in life.

:umad:

incredulous.gif

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG
Oh, THAT Kamala Harris. The lead prosecutor that tried to send me away for eight years for a crime their department knew I didn't commit, knowing I had a newborn and that my mom was dying from stage 4 cancer at the time. Where the judge fabricated false evidence as reasoning to deny a reduction in my $115k bail. The same bail which I had to pay twice because Kamala's office dragged my case out for two years because they said they weren't ready to go to trial, effectively denying me my right to a speedy one.

I was fortunate to have the resources to beat this case, I can only imagine how many innocent people are sitting behind bars or accepted pleas because of her office's systematic dysfunction.

fukk Kamala Harris

GnxqwTyl.jpg
thanks for sharing that breh, seriously

this is tangible real life shyt that cats need to know about

rep

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I really hope Akon runs just to bring awareness about the continent of Africa to African-Americans. Way better than Harris.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
:patrice:For all the non stop Trump hate since he’s been in office, to see such a swift blowback toward this woman is.....weird.

Ultimately the question should be is she a better leader and potentially better president than Trump, right?

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Maaaaan, Politicians are so full of shyt
:bryan:

She'll pander to whoever she needs to at this point. I just pulled up her BFC interview from last year and watching how she navigated through it was cringe-worthy. She acknowledges being born in the Bay Area, then SKIPS and straight up omits the fact that she was raised in Canada and has been to India multiple times throughout her childhood... she literally was like, "yeah, I was born in the Bay Area and you know... then I went to Howard University"

:mjlol:

She's going to be black when she needs to be tho
:mjpls:
Only when she needs you to get “little Pookie” to vote.

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG
this bytch was a tool of white supremacy and perpetuated systemic racism racism and you hear no evil, see no evil toe-the-DNC-party line ass nikkas in here wanna Cuban b that whole entire shyt :mjlol::leostare::mindblown:

and then continue to push this binary thinking where if you question anything and think critically
you're trump set, an agent, or a Russian bot :francis:

how can u cats be that fukking brainwashed :heh:

If anything that whole stance you dudes insist upon is pretty suspect :shaq2:

in light of some pretty damning evidence and easily one of the most compelling arguments against a candidate that wants the black vote this is your response :skip:

if anything, some of you have adopted this certain viewpoint and been so indoctrinated by it to where you think anything that comes from that machine is infallible. and with adopting this "progressive" "liberal" agenda you have also internalized these ideas about your own people :francis:
this racist, paternalistic idea that Black folks can't think for themselves and if they deviate from what those on the left decide are going to be the positions and talking points that they're going to fight on then you're simply unintelligent:mjpls: or too dumb :mjpls: to realize you've been compromised somehow

as much as certain folk like to talk about bots and agents it would behoove yourselves to take a long look in the mirror and honestly take a look at your own behavior.