Kamala Harris Presidential Campaign (Official Thread)

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
I use to have an entire catalog v Kamala and Willie Brown but I lost it somehow, oh wow. I been predicted this 8 years ago

No one wants to believe it but Kamala is choosen. They actually plan on using this hateful bytch as President

It was her or Kasim Reed. They choose v. Reed.

I was actually discussing the grooming of up and coming personalities with a friend on facebook earlier today. Ed Lee, the most recent mayor of san francisco was one of my examples. My family had ties to him before he was compromised. It's crazy the way the long game gets played behind these political scenes. Kamala Harris is definitely opps, it's kind of a strange angle they're playing with her though.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Oh, THAT Kamala Harris. The lead prosecutor that tried to send me away for eight years for a crime their department knew I didn't commit, knowing I had a newborn and that my mom was dying from stage 4 cancer at the time. Where the judge fabricated false evidence as reasoning to deny a reduction in my $115k bail. The same bail which I had to pay twice because Kamala's office dragged my case out for two years because they said they weren't ready to go to trial, effectively denying me my right to a speedy one.

I was fortunate to have the resources to beat this case, I can only imagine how many innocent people are sitting behind bars or accepted pleas because of her office's systematic dysfunction.

fukk Kamala Harris

GnxqwTyl.jpg

I feel you, this the same Kamala who sent her office, the CA DA, hard at the neck of my mother trying to confiscate my grandmother’s house after her passing because my mom couldn’t come up with money quick enough to pay down the loan that was taken against it to support the 5 years of nursing home care my grandmother needed at the end of her life.

fukk Kamala

Glad we ain't falling for this.

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
I was actually discussing the grooming of up and coming personalities with a friend on facebook earlier today. Ed Lee, the most recent mayor of san francisco was one of my examples. My family had ties to him before he was compromised. It's crazy the way the long game gets played behind these political scenes. Kamala Harris is definitely opps, it's kind of a strange angle they're playing with her though.

Nobody Black would have a problem with her if she wasn't literally pretending to be African American...when she's Jamaican/Indian/Canadian...and just happened to be born here...

Like people are pulling that Obama shyt trying to say she's from Oakland...trying to be from somewhwere "real Black"...

Just tell the truth...all she gotta say is..."Yeah I am some cosmopolitan immigrant child but I have the best interests for people of color...and I did some fukked up shyt as prosecutor and I want to atone for that..."

And nobody would be all up in her business...we already had a Obama...we ain't falling for it again...especially when you got a White Jewish husband...:mjlol:

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
Glad we ain't falling for this.

I don't trust nobody that made a career off of putting Black folks in jail or tyingthem up in the legal system...

"But somebody gonna need to be a cop and a judge and a prosecutor...isn't it better if they are Black."

No...not really..not in this current system..

If you wanna reform the criminal justice system...you can't do it while locking Black folks up...and putting them in cages...so they can be abused

You can't be for Black folks...and lock Black folks up and throw them in cages...:yeshrug:

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
This is the best the dems got? What a disaster 2020 could be and so unnecessarily. No strategy just a bunch of narratives they are trying to combine and build-a-candidate. @#1 pick dropped some interesting info in this thread for those who care to read even though he and I sparred a bit.

Kamala Harris vs. Maxine Waters, Issa Rae's Inherited Cluelessness about Black Life 7/31

This is going to get dirty and not just Willie Brown/Montell Williams. I wonder if details of her Howard days are going to come out like they got that college vid on AOC. They are going to dig for dirt and I know she is probably covering up a lot but I don't feel optimistic they won't find something.

Last edited:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Damn this bytch worse than Trump. The fukk nikkas do to her where she hates us so bad?:mjlol:
She was raised Indian but never accepted. She went to a Black school because she always wanted to be President. She been working on this since 15. She will DO anything to get there.

This chick J. Edgar Hoover status. No one Black with sense and not in the society where they got no choice will be fukking with her like that

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Nobody Black would have a problem with her if she wasn't literally pretending to be African American...when she's Jamaican/Indian/Canadian...and just happened to be born here...

Like people are pulling that Obama shyt trying to say she's from Oakland...trying to be from somewhwere "real Black"...

Just tell the truth...all she gotta say is..."Yeah I am some cosmopolitan immigrant child but I have the best interests for people of color...and I did some fukked up shyt as prosecutor and I want to atone for that..."

And nobody would be all up in her business...we already had a Obama...we ain't falling for it again...especially when you got a White Jewish husband...:mjlol:
She ain't pretending no more. She flat out will avoid the question unless on Black shows where the Boule will give her lollipop questions to make her look good to nikkas. Yall gotta realize, most of the Boule hate this bytch more than Obama but they ain't got no choice. It's like Ted Cruz with Texas Republicans. Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

They took the oath to kiss white daddy ass for eternity and hell. They will do what they are told