Kamala Harris Presidential Campaign (Official Thread)

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Ill be damned if I vote a bedwench into office.As beautiful as the Obama family was. The symbolism of this woman getting into office would be symbolic of the europeanized assimilated status of the black man and woman.

Ah, so you prefer Trump over a “bedwench”
tenor.gif

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Emily Bazelon wrote this glowing piece in 2016 :rockwtfusay:

Kamala Harris, a ‘Top Cop’ in the Era of Black Lives Matter

Then her sister Lara Bazelon writes the take down when she poses a threat to Bernie in 2019 :50CentUMad:

Opinion | Kamala Harris Was Not a ‘Progressive Prosecutor’

IN THE SAME NEWSPAPER :mindblown:

WHO YOU FOOLIN DAWG? :confusedjagfan:

Dude. Emily literally was praised by Kamala for writing the 2016 article.

Screen-Shot-2019-01-20-at-2-27-51-PM.png

Her sister Lara comes at Kamala's neck 3 years later. :francis:

Joke's on you brother :ufdup:

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
Some of yall want perfect politicians. They don't exist.

This ain't about being perfect. This is about being honest/authentic about your background. You can't use black people as the rocket fuel to your ride to the White House while advocating for policies when you were a prosecutor/AG that directly hurt black people.

Black issues aside, Kamala is so damn late on a lot of policy issues (late to the party on supporting medicaid for all and many other "progressive" positions, she's a defender of capitalism). The only reason she stands out is because she is 1. a woman 2. a woman of "color". Without that going for her she is just another bland Centrist Dem.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
KAMALA HARRIS put more BLACK men in jail than trumps administration so far. Plus trump donated to her campaign
Its California, dummy.

Unless being a prosecutor bothers you?

You know there's like 10 prosecutors in the US Senate as democrats right?

And the whole "criminal justice reform" movement didn't start until like 2014.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Anyone from cali has heard about that snake ass bytch, well known to railroad nikkas and has openly talked about doing it for the cheap labor from prisoners.

Every move this bytch has ever made was to push her career and agenda forward. But of course you have the usual suspects putting the cape on for her.

:hhh:

#survivingKHarris

#cancelKHarris

Kamala Harris is not American descendant of Slave and her record proves it...

Just research her...:camby:

I'm not supporting her for a couple of reasons.......she's got Clinton support, corporate donors are backing her, Israel/Palestine view, and she's just ehh. As of right now I'm picking between Warren or Wang. However, there were rumors that Eric Holder would run an I'd proudly vote for him. He was fighting for Blacks as AG. I don't vote for people because they're Black. Look at Ben Carson. Still, I vote for a platform that is Progressive and helps the people. I want a true Progressive candidate. However, there needs to be regulation on illegals. As an Independent, the Democrats should NOT pander to illegals because that is a losing strategy. Also, it hasn't won over those Hispanics.

Not progressive enough for me. She has a lot to prove imo.

Black people and their symbolic victories. :mjlol:

She's really starting to sound a like a scumbag. I can't fukk wit her, like at all....

I mean if its her over trump, then fukk trump....

But she's legit used her power to marginalize less affluent and powerful people. That will never be the wave.

If it ain’t Biden, it’s no point. Def not wasting my vote on a black femenist who married a white man :scust:

Something rubs me the wrong way about that bytch

She’s light skin
Went to a HBCU
AKA
Tries to relate to black folk by “proving” her now revoked “black card”
married to a cac
Has no problem sending nikkas to prison
She’s light skin

It’s clear as day this bytch plays ball with the beast and will play with the beast’s balls just to be in power. fukk her.

Damn this bytch worse than Trump. The fukk nikkas do to her where she hates us so bad?:mjlol:

This ain't about being perfect. This is about being honest/authentic about your background. You can't use black people as the rocket fuel to your ride to the White House while advocating for policies when you were a prosecutor/AG that directly hurt black people.

Black issues aside, Kamala is so damn late on a lot of policy issues (late to the party on supporting medicaid for all and many other "progressive" positions, she's a defender of capitalism). The only reason she stands out is because she is 1. a woman 2. a woman of "color". Without that going for her she is just another bland Centrist Dem.

Real N Quotes

East Is In The House OMG
Daps
she's biracial without a black spouse, i'll leave it at that

i'll half halfheartedly vote democrat still :francis:

Breh you better snap out of that emo bs.

She’s a ruthless power hungry feminist hoe that loves sending nggz to the bing. End of story.

If she’s the nominee, Trump getting my vote easy.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
KAMALA HARRIS put more BLACK men in jail than trumps administration so far. Plus trump donated to her campaign

Do you mean that Trump has not personally ordered that any Black men be arrested?

Cause I tend to look at the things happening in the country as being "under the Trump administration"

So has Trump ordered the police to STOP arresting Black men or something?

And

What Trump has definitely NOT done is order the police to stop

MURDERING

Black men

Trump is definitely on the opposite side of Black Lives Matter doggie

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism

You're taking this out of context and this was before the whole Civil Rights Act of 1964. If X was alive today he would have probably altered this view. Also, you had a lot of Dems that were more to the right. BTW, I say this as an Independent that votes 3rd party.