Kamala Harris Presidential Campaign (Official Thread)

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
this bytch was a tool of white supremacy and perpetuated systemic racism racism and you hear no evil, see no evil toe-the-DNC-party line ass nikkas in here wanna Cuban b that whole entire shyt :mjlol::leostare::mindblown:

and then continue to push this binary thinking where if you question anything and think critically
you're trump set, an agent, or a Russian bot :francis:

how can u cats be that fukking brainwashed :heh:

If anything that whole stance you dudes insist upon is pretty suspect :shaq2:

in light of some pretty damning evidence and easily one of the most compelling arguments against a candidate that wants the black vote this is your response :skip:

if anything, some of you have adopted this certain viewpoint and been so indoctrinated by it to where you think anything that comes from that machine is infallible. and with adopting this "progressive" "liberal" agenda you have also internalized these ideas about your own people :francis:
this racist, paternalistic idea that Black folks can't think for themselves and if they deviate from what those on the left decide are going to be the positions and talking points that they're going to fight on then you're simply unintelligent:mjpls: or too dumb :mjpls: to realize you've been compromised somehow

as much as certain folk like to talk about bots and agents it would behoove yourselves to take a long look in the mirror and honestly take a look at your own behavior.

Powerful post.

Real N Quotes

East Is In The House OMG
Daps
This is the best the dems got? What a disaster 2020 could be and so unnecessarily. @#1 pick dropped some interesting info in this thread for those who care to read even though he and I sparred a bit.

Kamala Harris vs. Maxine Waters, Issa Rae's Inherited Cluelessness about Black Life 7/31

This is going to get dirty and not just Willie Brown/Montell Williams. I wonder if details of her Howard days are going to come out like they got that college vid on AOC. Line sisters may have some stories :mjlit:

Demoncrats are corrupt as hell and embarrassing. Clown ass Common supporting her. What ass simp ass sucker.

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
She's not even BLACK tho...:why:

5c29675bac197.image.jpg

She's another nikki hailey...:mjlol: Someone needs to call her fraudulent ass out...

funny but I cannot find a picture of her father...:patrice:

I guess she may not have had fond memories after the divorce or something since she never shows him but here is his pic below (young and old)
height.200.no_border.width.200.jpg

harris.jpg

He actually wrote an article on her in the Jamaica Global Online with more fam pics.
2.-Miss-Iris-with-her-greatgranddaughter-Kamala-%C2%A9-Donald-J-1024x755.jpg

3.-Kamala-with-my-granddaughter-Meena-and-me-%C2%A9-Donald-J-1024x691.jpg

Kamala and her niece Meena @dora_da_destroyer

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
this bytch was a tool of white supremacy and perpetuated systemic racism racism and you hear no evil, see no evil toe-the-DNC-party line ass nikkas in here wanna Cuban b that whole entire shyt :mjlol::leostare::mindblown:

and then continue to push this binary thinking where if you question anything and think critically
you're trump set, an agent, or a Russian bot :francis:

how can u cats be that fukking brainwashed :heh:

If anything that whole stance you dudes insist upon is pretty suspect :shaq2:

in light of some pretty damning evidence and easily one of the most compelling arguments against a candidate that wants the black vote this is your response :skip:

if anything, some of you have adopted this certain viewpoint and been so indoctrinated by it to where you think anything that comes from that machine is infallible. and with adopting this "progressive" "liberal" agenda you have also internalized these ideas about your own people :francis:
this racist, paternalistic idea that Black folks can't think for themselves and if they deviate from what those on the left decide are going to be the positions and talking points that they're going to fight on then you're simply unintelligent:mjpls: or too dumb :mjpls: to realize you've been compromised somehow

as much as certain folk like to talk about bots and agents it would behoove yourselves to take a long look in the mirror and honestly take a look at your own behavior.
show me a single prosecutor before 2014 focused on criminal justice reform.

I'll wait.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Oh, THAT Kamala Harris. The lead prosecutor that tried to send me away for eight years for a crime their department knew I didn't commit, knowing I had a newborn and that my mom was dying from stage 4 cancer at the time. Where the judge fabricated false evidence as reasoning to deny a reduction in my $115k bail. The same bail which I had to pay twice because Kamala's office dragged my case out for two years because they said they weren't ready to go to trial, effectively denying me my right to a speedy one.

I was fortunate to have the resources to beat this case, I can only imagine how many innocent people are sitting behind bars or accepted pleas because of her office's systematic dysfunction.

fukk Kamala Harris

GnxqwTyl.jpg
I need more information...what'd you do son?

And what actually happened?