Kamala Harris Presidential Campaign (Official Thread)

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You're damn near 10K in the red and had to change your name into something people couldn't quote because you got called out on your bullshyt so much.

More important, numbers don't lie.

You have 118 posts with the word 'Trump' in it.

One of your titles of your threads is
Trump salutes Black Identity Extremist, Rosa parks

Trump salutes Black Identity Extremist, Rosa parks

Rosa Parks.. is a Black Identity Extremist huh?
:sas2:
you fukking moron its mocking trump

southern.girl

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Starkset
Is there anyone here that can direct to some links which shed light on the positives & negatives of Kamala Harris?

Thanks

I'm not sure if anyone provided receipts yet, but here's a nice synopsis of how problematic Kamala Harris is to the black community.

Kamala Harris Has To Answer For Not Prosecuting Steve Mnuchin

Kamala Harris has been deemed the democratic party establishment’s next big thing. They’re pushing her as the figure head of the resistance, the anti-Trump: a staunch, strong progressive who relies on her intelligence and empathy to combat the authoritarian belligerence of the current administration. While Harris is certainly poised and intelligent, her progressive credentials are fuzzy and her past is punctuated boldly by her decision to not prosecute OneWest Bank and the “foreclosure king who ran it, current Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin.

Steve Mnuchin and OneWest Bank were, according to a memo obtained and reported on by The Intercept, guilty of “widespread misconduct” in the form of over 1,000 legal violations. The memo was the result of a year-long investigation and it asserts that OneWest Bank operated to intentionally boost foreclosures. The Campaign for Accountability called for a federal investigation of Mnuchin and OneWest Bank claiming they used “potentially illegal tactics to foreclose on as many as 80,000 California homes.”

Yet despite internal memos explicitly mentioning numerous prosecutable offenses by Mnuchin and co., then California Attorney General Kamala Harris refused to prosecute.

She’s never given an explanation for her decision and Mnuchin later donated $2,000.00 to Harris’ campaign. It was his only donation to a democratic candidate.

Her only direct acknowledgment of the memo uncovered by The Intercept was when speaking to The Hill the day after the story was published. It was a non-answer that simply restated already established facts:

“We went and we followed the facts and the evidence, and it’s a decision my office made[.] [W]e pursued it just like any other case. We go and we take a case wherever the facts lead us.”

The Democratic party is a fractured entity. The anti-establishment, anti-corporatist, anti-centrist, anti-plutocratic wing of the party is growing every day and they are unwavering and passionate about their ideals. Harris, who met with Clinton donors last month and is against party purity tests, has certainly failed to impress those pining for Bernie Sanders or Elizabeth Warren.
In addition to an array of progressive moves as AG which included her opposition to Prop 8 and the death penalty, as well as founding the “
Back on Track” program which reduced recidivism by providing job-training and schooling for low-level drug offenders, Harris made a few particularly troubling decisions. She opposed legislation that would’ve made it mandatory for the California DOJ to independently investigate all police shootings, she did not support the use of body cameras on all police state-wide, and she once attempted to block a court ruling granting gender reassignment surgery for a transgender inmate.

Moreover, she has yet to publicly endorse single-payer health care, which may end up being a litmus test for Democratic presidential candidates.

For the most part, Harris aims to stay in the middle, but by all accounts, centrism is dead. While she may be able to distance herself from some earlier mistakes, the one looming specter from which she cannot escape is Steve Mnuchin. If she wants to be considered as a viable Democratic candidate, she needs to appeal to the Sanders/Warren wing of the party. And to do this, she must provide an adequate justification for this glaring omission, or, at the very least, admit she made a terrible error. Voters on both sides of the aisle have grown tired of the corporatist model. This issue will not go away, she had myriad reasons to prosecute a man who brazenly and illegally exploited the citizens of her state and failed to do so.

Simply stating “it’s a decision my office made” is not enough.

Last edited:
Daps
Something rubs me the wrong way about that bytch

She’s light skin
Went to a HBCU
AKA
Tries to relate to black folk by “proving” her now revoked “black card”
married to a cac
Has no problem sending nikkas to prison
She’s light skin

It’s clear as day this bytch plays ball with the beast and will play with the beast’s balls just to be in power. fukk her.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Oh, THAT Kamala Harris. The lead prosecutor that tried to send me away for eight years for a crime their department knew I didn't commit, knowing I had a newborn and that my mom was dying from stage 4 cancer at the time. Where the judge fabricated false evidence as reasoning to deny a reduction in my $115k bail. The same bail which I had to pay twice because Kamala's office dragged my case out for two years because they said they weren't ready to go to trial, effectively denying me my right to a speedy one.

I was fortunate to have the resources to beat this case, I can only imagine how many innocent people are sitting behind bars or accepted pleas because of her office's systematic dysfunction.

fukk Kamala Harris

GnxqwTyl.jpg
Kamala hates BM

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I feel you, this the same Kamala who sent her office, the CA DA, hard at the neck of my mother trying to confiscate my grandmother’s house after her passing because my mom couldn’t come up with money quick enough to pay down the loan that was taken against it to support the 5 years of nursing home care my grandmother needed at the end of her life.

fukk Kamala
Kamala hates BW

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
The SFPD and its entire judicial system is rotten to its core. It's wild, but with all the fukkery I've read involving them over the years, i'm not really surprised tbh.
It really is. If Brown didn't fukk San Francisco up for Black folks, Kamala tried to finish the job for the Bay Area

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
Something rubs me the wrong way about that bytch

She’s light skin
Went to a HBCU
AKA
Tries to relate to black folk by “proving” her now revoked “black card”
married to a cac
Has no problem sending nikkas to prison
She’s light skin

It’s clear as day this bytch plays ball with the beast and will play with the beast’s balls just to be in power. fukk her.

And lets not forget her great great paternal grandfather was a slave-owner on the Jamaican side of the family....she gonna have to explain to me...

https://www.jamaicaglobalonline.com/kamala-harris-jamaican-heritage/
My roots go back, within my lifetime, to my paternal grandmother Miss Chrishy (née Christiana Brown, descendant of Hamilton Brown who is on record as plantation and slave owner and founder of Brown’s Town) and to my maternal grandmother Miss Iris (née Iris Finegan, farmer and educator, from Aenon Town and Inverness, ancestry unknown to me). The Harris name comes from my paternal grandfather Joseph Alexander Harris, land-owner and agricultural ‘produce’ exporter (mostly pimento or all-spice), who died in 1936 two years before I was born and is buried in the church yard of the magnificent Anglican Church which Hamilton Brown built in Brown’s Town (and where, as a child, I learned the catechism, was baptized and confirmed, and served as an acolyte).

Vote for a Canadian-Jamaican-Indian-American elitist slave owner diplomat descendant married to a Jew...

fukk outta here...

Last edited:

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
Did ItsGhost have all his posts in here erased or deleted? Lol.

Can’t even @ him. I know he was pretty much saying if she’s the democratic elected candidate, we should vote for her

Last edited: