Kamala Harris Presidential Campaign (Official Thread)

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I'm not supporting her for a couple of reasons.......she's got Clinton support, corporate donors are backing her, Israel/Palestine view, and she's just ehh. As of right now I'm picking between Warren or Wang. However, there were rumors that Eric Holder would run an I'd proudly vote for him. He was fighting for Blacks as AG. I don't vote for people because they're Black. Look at Ben Carson. Still, I vote for a platform that is Progressive and helps the people. I want a true Progressive candidate. However, there needs to be regulation on illegals. As an Independent, the Democrats should NOT pander to illegals because that is a losing strategy. Also, it hasn't won over those Hispanics.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Oh, THAT Kamala Harris. The lead prosecutor that tried to send me away for eight years for a crime their department knew I didn't commit, knowing I had a newborn and that my mom was dying from stage 4 cancer at the time. Where the judge fabricated false evidence as reasoning to deny a reduction in my $115k bail. The same bail which I had to pay twice because Kamala's office dragged my case out for two years because they said they weren't ready to go to trial, effectively denying me my right to a speedy one.

I was fortunate to have the resources to beat this case, I can only imagine how many innocent people are sitting behind bars or accepted pleas because of her office's systematic dysfunction.

fukk Kamala Harris

GnxqwTyl.jpg

I forgot to add that, the "victim's" in this case were a married pair of SFPD officers. From what the evidence showed, to me it was an inside job. Several of the guns that were stolen were involved in shootings across several counties as well.

Why pray-tell did Kamala's office have her own department investigating this "crime" against their own officers when weapons stolen from them were used in the commission of other crimes :jbhmm:

This woman is as dirty as they come

Last edited:

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I want Nina Turner (The sista from Ohio who endorsed Bernie) to run. She wouldn't win, but she could get a huge gathering.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
:dahell:

You that thirsty for a Plat Thread that you couldn't have just posted this in the announcement thread?
:dead:
It's stupid shyt like this being the reason why she waited until MLK day to announce :heh:

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
Maaaaan, Politicians are so full of shyt
:bryan:

She'll pander to whoever she needs to at this point. I just pulled up her BFC interview from last year and watching how she navigated through it was cringe-worthy. She acknowledges being born in the Bay Area, then SKIPS and straight up omits the fact that she was raised in Canada and has been to India multiple times throughout her childhood... she literally was like, "yeah, I was born in the Bay Area and you know... then I went to Howard University"

:mjlol:

She's going to be black when she needs to be tho
:mjpls:

nikkas gone learn about these halfbreeds

Next week she will be pandering to black people :mjpls:
Yep, we all know it’s coming. We are going to get a heavy dose of Howard Univ, her AKA sorority, and her musical taste these next few years.

Talking about she listens to Too Short. That may be true, but I was on alert as soon as I saw that

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
Yep, we all know it’s coming. We are going to get a heavy dose of Howard Univ, her AKA sorority, and her musical taste these next few years.

Talking about she listens to Too Short. That may be true, but I was on alert as soon as I saw that

She planned to be Pres a long time ago. Like Barack. Everything they did after age 18 is suspect