Kamala Harris Presidential Campaign (Official Thread)

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Shes not winning indian americans over tulsi who is a hindu
Not only is Tulsi Hindu but she panders to Hindu nationalism in India like crazy. Not even sure how valuable that demographic is in the first place but Tusli has Kamala beat by a long shot in that arena.

96Blue

Superstar
Daps
Oh, THAT Kamala Harris. The lead prosecutor that tried to send me away for eight years for a crime their department knew I didn't commit, knowing I had a newborn and that my mom was dying from stage 4 cancer at the time. Where the judge fabricated false evidence as reasoning to deny a reduction in my $115k bail. The same bail which I had to pay twice because Kamala's office dragged my case out for two years because they said they weren't ready to go to trial, effectively denying me my right to a speedy one.

I was fortunate to have the resources to beat this case, I can only imagine how many innocent people are sitting behind bars or accepted pleas because of her office's systematic dysfunction.

fukk Kamala Harris

GnxqwTyl.jpg
I feel you, this the same Kamala who sent her office, the CA DA, hard at the neck of my mother trying to confiscate my grandmother’s house after her passing because my mom couldn’t come up with money quick enough to pay down the loan that was taken against it to support the 5 years of nursing home care my grandmother needed at the end of her life.

fukk Kamala
It's crazy to find out that she really tried to SMACK 2 people from this forum.

Both of y'all have personal experiences with her and she really tried to get over on y'all.

:huhldup::snoop:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
It's crazy to find out that she really tried to SMACK 2 people from this forum.

Both of y'all have personal experiences with her and she really tried to get over on y'all.

:huhldup::snoop:

The SFPD and its entire judicial system is rotten to its core. It's wild, but with all the fukkery I've read involving them over the years, i'm not really surprised tbh.

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Naw fukk that broad. I heard about her and had to do my research (which should be the standard, but now more than ever with politicians).

• Married to a cop
  • Married to a white cop
  • As an AG, pushed a punitive initiative that treated truancy amony elementary schoolers as a crime for which parents could be jailed
  • As a DA, the conviction rate rose from 52% in '03 to 67% in '06 (at that time highest seen in a decade).
  • She oversaw the mishandling of evidence which violated defendants' rights by hiding damaging information about a police drug lab technician
Her resume is filled with obvious signs/beliefs of an extreme policed state and support of funneling more black people through the prison pipeline.

She about to try and electric slide her self into the favor of the black community..naw.

All skinfolk ain't kinfolk.

Sauces:

Judge rips Harris' office for hiding problems
California Prosecutor Falsifies Transcript of Confession
Federal judges order California to expand prison releases
An Interrogation and Response to the Predominant Framing of Truancy - UCLA Law Review

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
Oh, THAT Kamala Harris. The lead prosecutor that tried to send me away for eight years for a crime their department knew I didn't commit, knowing I had a newborn and that my mom was dying from stage 4 cancer at the time. Where the judge fabricated false evidence as reasoning to deny a reduction in my $115k bail. The same bail which I had to pay twice because Kamala's office dragged my case out for two years because they said they weren't ready to go to trial, effectively denying me my right to a speedy one.

I was fortunate to have the resources to beat this case, I can only imagine how many innocent people are sitting behind bars or accepted pleas because of her office's systematic dysfunction.

fukk Kamala Harris

GnxqwTyl.jpg

I feel you, this the same Kamala who sent her office, the CA DA, hard at the neck of my mother trying to confiscate my grandmother’s house after her passing because my mom couldn’t come up with money quick enough to pay down the loan that was taken against it to support the 5 years of nursing home care my grandmother needed at the end of her life.

fukk Kamala
fukk that bytch and her family.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
I'm left leaning, and this bytch will never see my vote.

Shes a fukking monster.

What is it with Indian women(she sees her blackness as a handicap so she will be referred to as INDIAN) FRAMING black men and wanting to send us to jail so bad?

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
I never supported trump

you're too stupid to breathe
You're damn near 10K in the red and had to change your name into something people couldn't quote because you got called out on your bullshyt so much.

More important, numbers don't lie.

You have 118 posts with the word 'Trump' in it.

One of your titles of your threads is
Trump salutes Black Identity Extremist, Rosa parks

Trump salutes Black Identity Extremist, Rosa parks

Rosa Parks.. is a Black Identity Extremist huh?
:sas2: