Kamala Harris Presidential Campaign (Official Thread)

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You need a charismatic cac to win the Midwest and win the election. Beto is good, Bernie as well.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Oh, THAT Kamala Harris. The lead prosecutor that tried to send me away for eight years for a crime their department knew I didn't commit, knowing I had a newborn and that my mom was dying from stage 4 cancer at the time. Where the judge fabricated false evidence as reasoning to deny a reduction in my $115k bail. The same bail which I had to pay twice because Kamala's office dragged my case out for two years because they said they weren't ready to go to trial, effectively denying me my right to a speedy one.

I was fortunate to have the resources to beat this case, I can only imagine how many innocent people are sitting behind bars or accepted pleas because of her office's systematic dysfunction.

fukk Kamala Harris

GnxqwTyl.jpg

Last edited:

chiefdogg

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh, THAT Kamala Harris. The lead prosecutor that tried to send me away for eight years for a crime their department knew I didn't commit, knowing I had a newborn and that my mom was dying from stage 4 cancer at the time. Where the judge fabricated false evidence as reasoning to deny a reduction in my $115k bail. The same bail which I had to pay twice because Kamala's office dragged my case out for two years because they said they weren't ready to go to trial, effectively denying me my right to a speedy one.

I was fortunate to have the resources to beat this case, I can only imagine how many innocent peeople are sitting behind bars right now because of her office.

fukk Kamala Harris

GnxqwTyl.jpg
:ohhh:

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds

I was fortunate to have the resources to beat this case, I can only imagine how many innocent peeople are sitting behind bars right now because of her office.

fukk Kamala Harris

GnxqwTyl.jpg

:huhldup: damn

A1aaa

Respectful Fade Runner & Card Puller
Daps
progressive will NOT vote en masse for a candidate who was a prosecutor...esp. with her track record. :scust:

then you have the subset of racists / sexists who just won't vote for a black woman.

obama was truly a once in a lifetime candidate, even with his condescending finger-wagging toward black people. he had community organizer roots/ highly educated AA-wife and did that. kamala, esp as an establishment dem would be much worse with the neglect.

a lampshade might be better than trump at this point, but not sure if dems can go about 2020 without fumbling it.

Stone Cold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

fukk Kamala Harris

GnxqwTyl.jpg
Sorry that happened to you breh...Id rep if I could

Kerkum

Superstar
Daps
Black folks, has our life been any drastically different since Trump been in office. What it seems is everyone else is feeling the blowback we’ve always got and now “we have to get Trump out!” fukk outta here
Tell white women and Hispanics to show out in droves for the wench in the AA Halloween costume if they want “change”

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland

fukk Kamala Harris

GnxqwTyl.jpg
I feel you, this the same Kamala who sent her office, the CA DA, hard at the neck of my mother trying to confiscate my grandmother’s house after her passing because my mom couldn’t come up with money quick enough to pay down the loan that was taken against it to support the 5 years of nursing home care my grandmother needed at the end of her life.

fukk Kamala

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD

fukk Kamala Harris

GnxqwTyl.jpg
:picard::JYikes:

intra vires

Glory to Michigan
Daps
Reppin
The Catholepistemiad

fukk Kamala Harris

GnxqwTyl.jpg
Thank you for speaking on it breh.

People like to handwave her record like there aren't actual people being railroaded.

I posted an article in HL about her fukking people over and I'll posting more in her campaign thread.