Kamala Harris Presidential Campaign (Official Thread)

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
I feel you, this the same Kamala who sent her office, the CA DA, hard at the neck of my mother trying to confiscate my grandmother’s house after her passing because my mom couldn’t come up with money quick enough to pay down the loan that was taken against it to support the 5 years of nursing home care my grandmother needed at the end of her life.

fukk Kamala
nikkas on the coli catching strays from her terrible reign:JYikes:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Oh, THAT Kamala Harris. The lead prosecutor that tried to send me away for eight years for a crime their department knew I didn't commit, knowing I had a newborn and that my mom was dying from stage 4 cancer at the time. Where the judge fabricated false evidence as reasoning to deny a reduction in my $115k bail. The same bail which I had to pay twice because Kamala's office dragged my case out for two years because they said they weren't ready to go to trial, effectively denying me my right to a speedy one.

I was fortunate to have the resources to beat this case, I can only imagine how many innocent peeople are sitting behind bars right now because of her office.

fukk Kamala Harris

GnxqwTyl.jpg

I feel you, this the same Kamala who sent her office, the CA DA, hard at the neck of my mother trying to confiscate my grandmother’s house after her passing because my mom couldn’t come up with money quick enough to pay down the loan that was taken against it to support the 5 years of nursing home care my grandmother needed at the end of her life.

fukk Kamala
:dayum::dayum::dayum::dayum:

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No you dont

A non-fearful/greedy/corny black politician could win the election

The Rock was arguably more popular than Stone Cold

if you get my analogy

Lmao you gotta be new to politics breh, trust me. You need a cac to win the Midwest and that is all that matters in elections these days. All the other states are already split among their parties.

These midwest cacs need a cac, kamela and booker is a joke.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Oh, THAT Kamala Harris. The lead prosecutor that tried to send me away for eight years for a crime their department knew I didn't commit, knowing I had a newborn and that my mom was dying from stage 4 cancer at the time. Where the judge fabricated false evidence as reasoning to deny a reduction in my $115k bail. The same bail which I had to pay twice because Kamala's office dragged my case out for two years because they said they weren't ready to go to trial, effectively denying me my right to a speedy one.

I was fortunate to have the resources to beat this case, I can only imagine how many innocent peeople are sitting behind bars right now because of her office.

fukk Kamala Harris

GnxqwTyl.jpg
Anyone from cali has heard about that snake ass bytch, well known to railroad nikkas and has openly talked about doing it for the cheap labor from prisoners.

Every move this bytch has ever made was to push her career and agenda forward. But of course you have the usual suspects putting the cape on for her.

:hhh:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps

fukk Kamala

#survivingKHarris

#cancelKHarris

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Maaaaan, Politicians are so full of shyt
:bryan:

She'll pander to whoever she needs to at this point. I just pulled up her BFC interview from last year and watching how she navigated through it was cringe-worthy. She acknowledges being born in the Bay Area, then SKIPS and straight up omits the fact that she was raised in Canada and has been to India multiple times throughout her childhood... she literally was like, "yeah, I was born in the Bay Area and you know... then I went to Howard University"

:mjlol:

She's going to be black when she needs to be tho
:mjpls:

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
Somehow y'all allowed a racist, box grabbing, Russian agent to run your country. Amazing job...

Today on one of the most important days of the year as people around the world celebrate MLK, Kamala Harris has announced her presidency.

I have no dog in this race, except that I want to see black people win whatever happens period, and it is a fact that voting is the #1 way to impact politics and politics is the #1 way to impact black people's lives.

The proof? People don't vote and complain that nothing changes. White people vote and basically decide who becomes President and what interests are being fought for.

This thread is to follow her race for the presidency. Again, this is not an endorsement. But this is a black woman and I will support any black person running for office over an orange racist. Note: there is no space for #Trumpset in this thread, like the agents Napoleon & Co. This is about a black person trying to win.

Even though we want to see black people win, there are people who have major concerns about her track record as a prosecutor and how it relates to young black men.

(Somehow K. Michelle of all people jumps up in this thread)

But there's also this

What will you do come 2020?
:jbhmm: