Kamala Harris Presidential Campaign (Official Thread)

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
Didn't I already son you once today Vladimir? You still mad I shut your little misleading ass thread down before it got started?

MSNBC - Senate (Bi-Partisan) Has Found NO COLLUSION Between Trump Campaign & Russia

Aww po baby. Go have some vodka it'll be alright.
That Russian Red Herring was blown out of sky and exposed multiple times.
"BBBBBUT RUSSIANS USED POKEMON GO TO INFLUENCE"
"BBBBUT RUSSIAN BOTS MADE FACEBOOK PAGES (with no evidence of reach or actual influence)"
1.The CIA had something to do with both Pokemon Go and the funding of said Social Media platform. Are they Russian or is your Herring looking like Snapper? Go join ACL and grill a fish.
2.Look at the Data Analysis on FB from those "pages". LAUGHABLE. Meanwhile, going viral as we speak off another meme clowning this cop bytch.
Meanwhile, @Stir Fry went viral off of facts. Who said share? A Russian or an African American man sitting on a street sign in a predominantly African American neighborhood in his SM avatar...That's real influence. They should hire me and fire you.

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That Russian Red Herring was blown out of sky and exposed multiple times.
"BBBBBUT RUSSIANS USED POKEMON GO TO INFLUENCE"
"BBBBUT RUSSIAN BOTS MADE FACEBOOK PAGES (with no evidence of reach or actual influence)"
1.The CIA had something to do with both Pokemon Go and the funding of said Social Media platform. Are they Russian or is your Herring looking like Snapper? Go join ACL and grill a fish.
2.Look at the Data Analysis on FB from those "pages". LAUGHABLE. Meanwhile, going viral as we speak off another meme clowning this cop bytch.
Meanwhile, @Stir Fry went viral off of facts. Who said share? A Russian or an African American man sitting on a street sign in a predominantly African American neighborhood in his SM avatar...That's real influence. They should hire me and fire you.

breh simmer down. Read the thread that I posted and maybe you'll understand.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
Crazy how all the threads about actual policy get buried into one thread but bullshyt this is allowed to prosper:

#KamalaHarrisRapGenius Get your jokes in!

and

Kamala caught lyin bout smoking in college listening to Pac and Snoop...

@Barnett114 @Rarely-Wrong Liggins @FireDwaneCasey

Y'all can at least pretend to be fair
Those are fukkery threads, this is a "policy" thread.
TLR is a fukkery forum. When you bring HL things to a closed circuit of concentrated fukkery, it doesn't translate.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
which person wants to lock nikkas up the least

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Had to bust a quick one for 12 :pachaha:

VXoIWCFl.jpg

blaccbeard

Superstar
Daps
She's a fukkin bedwench extraordinaire:scust:, why are nikkas even considering voting for her:camby:

Certainly there's gotta be a viable black candidate that's not sleeping with the enemy wtf:mindblown:

Rice'N Beckford

**King of ADOS**
Daps
Reppin
DMV
All these threads but no pics of her body. I know for a fact that middle aged black women that have a disdain for negros be kinda thick :ufdup: