Kamala Harris Presidential Campaign (Official Thread)

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Why do I have to be mad? Bernie will have the opportunity to revise his position when he campaigns.

I favor him over the other candidates by far but if he gets this question wrong again he can get

:camby:

just like Corey and Scamala.

It's already been said that reparations won't work. Republicans have to sign the bill

I know I'm tired of this Curry smelling Nile River drinking ass Indian staning for that fukk hoe. bytch finally do 1 thing right out of all her years and we supposed to vote for her. Nah bytch fukk that, I ain't a damn fool

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Looks good, let's see examples of implementation and the fine print attached. Trickle down democracy is not technically a "tangible" until "lineage specific policies" are put in play.
:sas2:

I wish Tariq and his cult followers would stop using "Trickle down economics" in the wrong context:

Trickle-down economics - Wikipedia

Trickle-down economics, also called trickle-down theory, refers to the economic proposition that taxes on businesses and the wealthy in society should be reduced as a means to stimulate business investment in the short term and benefit society at large in the long term.

Proposals like this are the exact OPPOSITE of trickle down economics.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
I wish Tariq and his cult followers would stop using "Trickle down economics" in the wrong context:

Trickle-down economics - Wikipedia

Trickle-down economics, also called trickle-down theory, refers to the economic proposition that taxes on businesses and the wealthy in society should be reduced as a means to stimulate business investment in the short term and benefit society at large in the long term.

Proposals like this are the exact OPPOSITE of trickle down economics.
I wish DNC operatives would stop inserting and deleting words to bend my statements. I said "Trickle Down DEMOCRACY", nikka. That hasn't been used in any context but this one...since I just came up with that one in REAL TIME.
I update the collective lexicon on my own and that man takes content from ME, be accurate.
I don't follow TN nor do I promote his ideals. I called it TRICKLE DOWN DEMOCRACY due to the "lift" reference, and another poster's reference to boats rising with water.
The Nasheed bogeyman technique does not apply here. I don't listen to or follow that man, and you try to frame every argument and response you have around these figures, while disregarding true concerns and issues. Just like a paid poster and forum slider.
Trickle down democracy:
This will primarily benefit poor whites. A wikipedia article about Reagan"s failed economic policy won't change population demographics or funding allocation in North America, nor will your half-cocked "gotcha" posts stifle any opposing voices.
The name association shaming tactics are quite obvious.

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't follow TN nor do I promote his ideals. I called it TRICKLE DOWN DEMOCRACY due to the "lift" reference, and another poster's reference to boats rising with water.
The Nasheed bogeyman technique does not apply here. I don't listen to or follow that man, and you try to frame every argument and response you have around these figures, while disregarding true concerns and issues. Just like a paid poster and forum slider.
Trickle down democracy:
This will primarily benefit poor whites. A wikipedia article about Reagan"s failed economic policy won't change population demographics or funding allocation in North America, nor will your half-cocked "gotcha" posts stifle any opposing voices.
The name association shaming tactics are quite obvious.

How does this plan benefit whites over blacks? It sets some pretty clear parameters as to who will get the benefits. People who make under a certain amount will get these benefits. Is your problem that whites will also get these benefits? If the plan gives black people living under a certain income financial help, what does it matter that other people will be helped to? I have yet to hear a reasonable answer to these sorts of problems.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
How does this plan benefit whites over blacks? It sets some pretty clear parameters as to who will get the benefits. People who make under a certain amount will get these benefits. Is your problem that whites will also get these benefits? If the plan gives black people living under a certain income financial help, what does it matter that other people will be helped to? I have yet to hear a reasonable answer to these sorts of problems.
"what does it matter" It matters because it makes the money meaningless. Inflation will cancel out any alleged "stimulus" and OUR group needs what is owed, not help that will go to potential rivals without glass ceilings/landowning poor whites with built in privilege and connections.
All these "but black poor people will benefit ALSO" posts are bullshyt. That fake coalition mentality is bullshyt, and these "other poor" people are not allies of our community. We are in competition with them.