Kamala Harris Presidential Campaign (Official Thread)

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
Y’all call him Nap?

Folks do need to be careful with who they call agents, bots, or LIARS, but I think dude just likes Kamala because he’s a diehard Democrat (which I have no issues with, but I’m not one) and I believe he said he’s of Jamaican descent like Kamala (I remember shyt, which is how I knew he was bs’n about reparations).

I’m not going to do like he or the others who think like him, and call him an agent. I don’t give a damn what he is to be honest, but he has the right to vote for who he wants to and push for his candidate, as does everyone else. Just chill on attacking others for thinking different than you.

Daps
Y’all call him Nap?

Folks do need to be careful with who they call agents, bots, or LIARS, but I think dude just likes Kamala because he’s a diehard Democrat (which I have no issues with, but I’m not one) and I believe he said he’s of Jamaican descent like Kamala (I remember shyt, which is how I knew he was bs’n about reparations).

I’m not going to do like he or the others who think like him, and call him an agent. I don’t give a damn what he is to be honest, but he has the right to vote for who he wants to and push for his candidate, as does everyone else. Just chill on attacking others for thinking different of you.
its not about thinking different.. hes a known liar, and also panders for daps..

i see you havent been here very long, so you're just not very informed on dude..

dude was caught red-handed posting some WS sh!t from his Reddit "Negro Napolean",that also had a bunch of WS sh!t on it.. he vehemently denied it.. then, someone posted receipts of him messaging a poster about it- he closed the account..

he also posted a "proof pic", but whoever took the photo for him- spelled his name wrong.. :mjlol:

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
its not about thinking different.. hes a known liar, and also panders for daps..

i see you havent been here very long, so you're just not very informed on dude..

dude was caught red-handed posting some WS sh!t from his Reddit "Negro Napolean",that also had a bunch of WS sh!t on it.. he vehemently denied it.. then, someone posted receipts of him messaging a poster about it- he closed the account..

he also posted a "proof pic", but whoever took the photo for him- spelled his name wrong.. :mjlol:
Ah, got you :hubie:

I don’t know much about him, as I’m just speaking on this political shyt.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Didn’t I say you said it wasn’t feasible?
Bruh. There’s no political infrastructure for reparations.

Kamala can say she’s supporting it all she wants.

You can get 100% of Democrats on it.

It will never pass both the house AND the senate especially if you need republican votes to overcome filibuster vote counts.

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4

It will never pass both the house AND the senate especially if you need republican votes to overcome filibuster vote counts.
Atleast you being real now.

You even bringing up reparations is flauge.

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Well it could if nikkas voted but Tariq said...

200.gif

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

So why say

LETS GOOOO :salute:!!!!

Over something that won't happen?

That means you're just happy she will be able to trick black people into voting for her while getting nothing in return (again). Very sick and racist of you, but I shouldn't be shocked since you used a fukking Breitbart article to do this.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Atleast you being real now.

You even bringing up reparations is flauge.
So why say

That means you're just happy she will be able to trick black people into voting for her while getting nothing in return (again). Very sick and racist of you, but I shouldn't be shocked since you used a fukking Breitbart article to do this.
My stance is that I want shyt that’s going to actually happen. I’d like reparations. But it’s not going to happen.

Y’all want Kamala to support reparations. Not even your favorite left wing democrats and independents support reparations.

She did that. She cleared that bar.

Now what?

It’s still a congressional matter
. No president can just do that via executive order and make it survive court challenge. Even trump can’t build his wall or do other stupid shyt on his own.

If you got 100% of Democrats to support reparations (which won’t ever happen) you still would never get it into law.

People are wasting time using this as a metric for a quality 2020 candidate.

Daps
So why say

got damn.. Nap caught in multiple lies in his own thread.. :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

intra vires

Glory to Michigan
Daps
Reppin
The Catholepistemiad
So why say

popcorn_2.gif

I'll have to see where this goes when I get back.

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Y’all want Kamala to support reparations. Not even your favorite left wing democrats and independents support reparations.

You didn't answer my question. I'm asking why you were celebrating like

LETS GOOOO :salute:!!!!

Given that you are 100% sure it will never happen, and think even discussing reparations is a waste of time? Why does it personally excite you that she allegedly supports reparations that according to you wont happen?

Answer the bolded.

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
My stance is that I want shyt that’s going to actually happen. I’d like reparations. But it’s not going to happen.

Now what?

It’s still a congressional matter
. No president can just do that via executive order and make it survive court challenge. Even trump can’t build his wall or do other stupid shyt on his own.

If you got 100% of Democrats to support reparations (which won’t ever happen) you still would never get it into law.

People are wasting time using this as a metric for a quality 2020 candidate.
No offense, but you’re a tried and true Democrat and if you don’t believe it will happen, chances are Kamala Harris doesn’t believe it will happen, and like you is just bringing up reparations as a form of trickery.

Next.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You didn't answer my question. I'm asking why you were celebrating like

Given that you are 100% sure it will never happen, and think even discussing reparations is a waste of time? Why does it personally excite you that she allegedly supports reparations that according to you wont happen?
Im happy she cleared a bar that was ultimately pointless.

People set up this impossible standard that even Cory booker failed and in the end it won’t change anything.