Kamala Harris Presidential Campaign (Official Thread)

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
this is a lie.

But furthermore, at this point, you're doing right winger heavy lifting.

Kamala supports reparations in-kind. Now its your turn.
You gone call me a liar?

So, if I go search your history on reparations, it’ll be all roses?

As for me supporting right wingers; I’m voting MW and have voted Dem since I started voting in 2008.

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
You smooth brained dumb son of a bytch. I'm not fukking indian you feckless c00n. Stop fukking trolling me you fatherless miscreant.

"helping the black community" happens in more ways than "reparations"

Get over that idea. It's dead. Its utopian bullshyt and it will not happen. There is no political will, infrastructure, or policy that could ever get it done.

this is a lie.

Didn’t I say you said it wasn’t feasible?

intra vires

Glory to Michigan
Daps
Reppin
The Catholepistemiad
Didn’t I say you said it wasn’t feasible?
8077c7a6ed6e4a5464e26127a642cbbd.gif

Don't mind me, I'm just enjoying the show before I hit the gym.

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
this is a lie.

But you're not doing right winger heavy lifting by posting articles on black issues from fukking Breitbart? :laff:

The racist alt-right website with a "Black crime" section?

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's obviously a sleight of hand, which was enabled by the wording "some type", but OP is correct in the most technical sense.:pachaha:

Politicians can call anything that disproportionately helps Black Americans (I used black and not African-American/ADOS for a specific reason) "some type" of reparations.

Like Senator Warren supports policies that will disproportionately help black people, but to my knowledge, she has never articulated support for reparations.

How is this substantively different from Senator Harris' spiel before Charlemagne gave her the framing "some type" of reparations?

What's wrong with supporting policies that disproportionately help black Americans compared to others?

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
damn.. Nap caught in another lie.. :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

Claiming to be "not black", then claiming to be black. Claiming reparations are stupid, then posting articles from extremist right wing sites like Breitbart to push a pro-reparations message.

@∆y = f(∆x) you're the Russian disinformation expert. Isn't this the type of thing the Russians allegedly did to influence the 2016 election?
15276-877ce4fa31b0da9d0162a62663cdf1f5.jpg

Daps
Claiming to be "not black", then claiming to be black. Claiming reparations are stupid, then posting articles from extremist right wing sites like Breitbart to push a pro-reparations message.

@∆y = f(∆x) you're the Russian disinformation expert. Isn't this the type of thing the Russians allegedly did to influence the 2016 election?
15276-877ce4fa31b0da9d0162a62663cdf1f5.jpg
claimed he never supported Trump..

Remember When Napolean aka ∆y = f(∆x) Said He "Never Supported Trump".. Well, Look What I Found

:mjpls: