Kamala Harris Presidential Campaign (Official Thread)

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
They literally extracted the main thing they never thought she would say.

Show me ANY white candidate (not that Oprah bullshyt artist) who said this.

Even Bernie Sanders is against reparations.
You’re against reparations too, or have atleast said it’s not feasible.

Nobody believes you or Kamala.

Black Steph Curry

Lines are being drawn in the sand.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville, AL
Charlamagne: "Are you for some form of reparations?"
Kamala Harris: "Yes"
The Coli: "She doesn't care about black people!"
Me: Confused
That's alright, you just green is all. You ain't learned to disregard what ppl say and pay attention to what ppl do, and her track record looks funny in tha light.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
She's on a hip hop radio show where lots of black people are listening. Obviously she's going to pander for the black vote. Got to take her history into context.
Most important is she has zero connection to reparations. Her mom is from India and her father is from Jamaica. I find it foolish to think an Indian-Jamaican with no skin in the game fight hard to get something for n***as :hhh:.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Most important is she has zero connection to reparations. Her mom is from India and her father is from Jamaica. I find it foolish to think an Indian-Jamaican with no skin in the game fight hard to get something for n***as :hhh:.

But cats are currently rallying around a white woman that has talked about reparations

:dwillhuh:

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
i'm not indian. please stop saying this BS.

As a poster who has agreed with you on many issues...

Please understand: this is not the way to convince people you're not Indian. :francis:

This is like the kid in elementary who smells like Chinese food saying "I do NOT!!! I'm just sweaty!!!" :damnshakebp:

intra vires

Glory to Michigan
Daps
Reppin
The Catholepistemiad
It's obviously a sleight of hand, which was enabled by the wording "some type", but OP is correct in the most technical sense.:pachaha:

Politicians can call anything that disproportionately helps Black Americans (I used black and not African-American/ADOS for a specific reason) "some type" of reparations.

Like Senator Warren supports policies that will disproportionately help black people, but to my knowledge, she has never articulated support for reparations.

How is this substantively different from Senator Harris' spiel before Charlemagne gave her the framing "some type" of reparations?