Kamala Harris Presidential Campaign (Official Thread)

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
Y’all call him Nap?

Folks do need to be careful with who they call agents, bots, or LIARS, but I think dude just likes Kamala because he’s a diehard Democrat (which I have no issues with, but I’m not one) and I believe he said he’s of Jamaican descent like Kamala (I remember shyt, which is how I knew he was bs’n about reparations).

I’m not going to do like he or the others who think like him, and call him an agent. I don’t give a damn what he is to be honest, but he has the right to vote for who he wants to and push for his candidate, as does everyone else. Just chill on attacking others for thinking different than you.
well just because somebody is jamaican doesn't make them black.
That dude is a coolie/dougla

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Im happy she cleared a bar that was ultimately pointless.

People set up this impossible standard that even Cory booker failed and in the end it won’t change anything.

Right. The implication being you're happy she will be able to trick black people into voting for her, while doing nothing to address the racial wealth gap which has continued to grow under both parties. It took a little work, but thanks for ultimately being forthcoming with your racism.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
No offense, but you’re a tried and true Democrat and if you don’t believe it will happen, chances are Kamala Harris doesn’t believe it will happen, and like you is just bringing up reparations as a form of trickery.

Next.
I’m pointing out how ridiculous the reparations standard has become because it won’t ever happen.

Every single hour that it doesn’t take place makes it less likely.

People had their best shot in the 90s and it died a stillborn.

But hey. Y’all wanna derail our best candidate for president while you hold out hope for something there’s not even a legislative agenda or plan for.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Right. The implication being you're happy she will be able to trick black people into voting for her, while doing nothing to address the racial wealth gap which has continued to grow under both parties. It took a little work, but thanks for ultimately being forthcoming with your racism.
You’re being disingenuous and confusing narratives. The racial wealth gap is completely different from reparations both of which she addressed directly and separately.

I’ve proven I’m black. fukk outta here with your “racist” accusations. You can’t railroad everyone. If it bothers you so much go and block me. I’m supporting Kamala Harris in 2020 to get rid of Trump and to put responsibility back in the White House.

If you want a perfect candidate you’re free to run your damn self.

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
I’m pointing out how ridiculous the reparations standard has become because it won’t ever happen.

Every single hour that it doesn’t take place makes it less likely.

People had their best shot in the 90s and it died a stillborn.

But hey. Y’all wanna derail our best candidate for president while you hold out hope for something there’s not even a legislative agenda or plan for.
So, we shouldn’t see you bringing up reparations & Kamala again, right?

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
@0xLaTeX are you really that stupid? I pointed out that EVEN BREITBART (a trash right wing racist website) pointed out how significant it was that Kamala supports reparations.
Just stop posting and do us a favor and kill yourself. You been exposed in this thread and this aint even scratching thw surface of your lies and switch up personality.

Dont forget to address this post you fukking hindu
its not about thinking different.. hes a known liar, and also panders for daps..

i see you havent been here very long, so you're just not very informed on dude..

dude was caught red-handed posting some WS sh!t from his Reddit "Negro Napolean",that also had a bunch of WS sh!t on it.. he vehemently denied it.. then, someone posted receipts of him messaging a poster about it- he closed the account..

he also posted a "proof pic", but whoever took the photo for him- spelled his name wrong.. :mjlol:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
So, we shouldn’t see you bringing up reparations & Kamala again, right?

Why do you think all those democrats running for POTUS signed onto the new green deal?

It’s not gonna pass or even resemble what Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez proposed so it’s just posturing.

Reparations will NEVER become law. Republicans and the courts won’t allow it.

So I’d rather talk about actual policies to empower and elevate black communities that have a chance of becoming law.

If you want to just pretend you’re ignorant of political reality let me know and i’ll play along.

I want points on the board. I don’t want the perfect play you drew up on paper.

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You’re being disingenuous and confusing narratives. The racial wealth gap is completely different from reparations both of which she addressed directly and separately.

Reparations are inseparable from any serious conversation about correcting the wrongs of slavery, Jim Crow, and their legacies. White people started with miles and miles of a head start. We know trickle down doesn't work, and the gap has continued to widen under the Dems and Republicans. Reparations are the only serious solution. Status quo means death to black America, as our wealth approaches 0 by ~2050.

You think blacks are dumb for pushing for reparations, but it's the only option. Status quo means things get worse, not even say the same.

2iN5Bto.jpg

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thank god that your opinion doesn't actually count.
You think the Democratic Party has Black people best interests at heart. So your thought process is definitely far from thorough. :francis:
Ive never seen anyone on this forum say that, none the less in this thread

Lol @ yall poltical beleifs being built of huge ass strawmen
My stance is that I want shyt that’s going to actually happen. I’d like reparations. But it’s not going to happen.

Y’all want Kamala to support reparations. Not even your favorite left wing democrats and independents support reparations.

She did that. She cleared that bar.

Now what?

It’s still a congressional matter
. No president can just do that via executive order and make it survive court challenge. Even trump can’t build his wall or do other stupid shyt on his own.

If you got 100% of Democrats to support reparations (which won’t ever happen) you still would never get it into law.

People are wasting time using this as a metric for a quality 2020 candidate.
Thats probably the point. Destroy the black vote for more pointless purity testing that ultimately results in nothing.

All the reparations talk gets mad quiet and turns to cac accusations when someone mentions it passing through congress. :heh: These dudes are clowns and their political opinions are made for soliciting daps without consulting first

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Claiming to be "not black", then claiming to be black. Claiming reparations are stupid, then posting articles from extremist right wing sites like Breitbart to push a pro-reparations message.

@∆y = f(∆x) you're the Russian disinformation expert. Isn't this the type of thing the Russians allegedly did to influence the 2016 election?
15276-877ce4fa31b0da9d0162a62663cdf1f5.jpg

I've got nothing against him but when it come's to politics when you don't agree with him he goes ham with the threads I like to think in reality it would be like "alright cool that's who you support I don't agree but I can respect it" . .but on here it becomes "WHY THE fukk ARE YOU DOING THAT LET ME MAKE 6-8 THREADS TO SHOW YOU WHY YOU fukkING STUPID"

Yes you can make all the threads you want some I'll even read to see why you have the stance you do but I also do my own research and make my own decisions and you will be hard-pressed to change my views once I've decided on a stance, at some point you have to accept everyone will not share your views and that's okay . . I just find it slightly rude to flood the forum with these type of threads as if to punish users who do not agree, and sure you can say your just providing information but the way in which he does it comes off insincere and condescending in someways.

I don't feel as if he's concerned with if your voting so much as you vote for the candidate he believes is the correct candidate and that is soooo disrespectful, again nothing against him .

Daps

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago