Kamala Harris is polling better white people than even Obama did

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
:what:

trump wishes he could run on bidens record and he managed to do this with the most unproductive congress in decades.

He's the most accomplished failed President in history.

His accomplishments mean nothing anymore man. Even when he was running, his accomplishments meant nothing because people cared more about inflation.

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
Think of how many Taylor Swift type of cac's turned 18 since 2012....they tend to be more liberal/progressive types

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Breh white people make up close to 70 percent of the country. Asians and Latinos like 20 percent, and they have much lower turnout.

Quick mathematics, hella white people must vote for the democrats for them to keep on winning by a landslide in the popular vote every time.

They dominate the white population or people that went to the best schools and have the highest education levels, and educated white women

Ok like i said keep that same energy... :birdman:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
He's the most accomplished failed President in history.

His accomplishments mean nothing anymore man. Even when he was running, his accomplishments meant nothing because people cared more about inflation.

1/1
Two years ago today, I proudly cast the tie-breaking vote to pass our Inflation Reduction Act. Here's what it means for the American people:

Insulin capped at $35 a month for seniors
The largest investment in climate action in history
The creation of an estimated 1.5 million jobs in the next decade
Over $1 billion in unpaid taxes collected from 1,600 millionaires so far
Prescription drug costs for those on Medicare capped at $2,000 a year

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

1/1
In 2023, American taxpayers claimed $8 billion in tax credits for solar panels, heat pumps & other climate-friendly home improvements. Proof that the Inflation Reduction Act is lowering energy costs & bolstering clean energy.

Every single Republican voted AGAINST these savings!

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

1/1
Two years ago, Congressman Don Bacon voted against the Inflation Reduction Act. Now, he wants to protect tax credits he opposed in 2022. His honesty matters. #DefendingTheGoodLife #NE02

1/1
The Inflation Reduction Act: A law that works so well Republicans who voted against it are now fighting to protect it.

@EENewsUpdates

GUY2O8LXkAA5Ecd.jpg

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
In that voting booth is a different story....
go ahead and trust these cac women if you want.

:mjpls:
Super saiyan facts.

That is exactly what happened last time.
On these dating sites I see a lot of Pro Choice white women and I still see a lot of Conservative white women :yeshrug:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Super saiyan facts.

That is exactly what happened last time.
On these dating sites I see a lot of Pro Choice white women and I still see a lot of Conservative white women :yeshrug:

This is the first national election without Roe vs Wade.

No one knows how a lot of white women gonna vote. Especially for creepy weird ass JD Vance.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Been said any competent candidate would smoke orange top. It won’t be close.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
They are gearing up to ban contraceptives next..
They deserve to lose and they will be defeated by a large margin. Trying to ban contraceptives is literally one of the dumbest things you can do. Abortion and contraceptives are literally the reasons why so many politicians don't have to worry about their affairs being exposed.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Can you imagine this shyt :mjlol: :heh:

I don't think they should do it at the DNC, but they probably can at another notable point. MAGA and Trump made so many enemies out of their own.

But yeah, Centrists like Yang have been all onboard the Kamala/Walz movement. I don't even think it took him a full two days to voice support for Kamala.

:wow: