Kamala Harris is polling better white people than even Obama did

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
Kamala needs to take it to Trump in the debate. Waltz is somone that can clearer kill Vance but is Kamala that needs to step up on the stage to put the nail in the coffin on Trump. She did well against Biden and hit him with a non fatal killshot about busing but she gona need a few of those to get Trump on stage.

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps

Why they got the Black guy in the back of the plane?

full

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
People are tired of having to hear the constant whining from magats. All they do is complain and try to scare people instead of trying to actually be patriotic and talk about the shyt that makes America a place people should want to live in. They want to constantly have enemies instead of inspiring people to work together on common goals.

Constant whining about black people, women, crime in cities they dont live in and would never visit, immigrants, gay people, etc. They never shut up and I think most normal people who don't have social media and fox news brainrot are tired of these people constantly yapping and trying to make their anxiety into everyone else's problem.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
I said it earlier. Trump is basically taking on 2008 Obama on steroids.

Kamala and the entire Democratic Party got the country and social media right now on another level and she's building off of Biden's accomplishments along with hard fought, legit Democratic policies that are bolstering the campaign.

They dumped MAGA on it's head in 3 weeks. 3 weeks is all it took to destroy a 10-year long grift-a-pooloza movement.

As soon as Biden put in his support it got charged all the way up.

Just a monster united Democratic army top-to-bottom.

Then we got Newsom to run 2028-2036 as I think Kamala steps to the side for it as part of the plan. Democrats are seriously showing that teamwork and gameplanning on another level.

Like I said a few weeks ago on day one, it's the start of a new era.
She's not building off Biden. Biden is a failed President. None of his accomplishments (and there are many) matter anymore to anyone.

Her momentum is due to being a younger face, and primarily being a black and indian woman. Democrat voters love identity politics and she checks all the boxes for that.

Anyway, I've always been "meh & lol" at polls so I don't think Dems should get too excited about this. All they are is a small sample of voters.

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
It's not necessarily her. It's that she's a massively better option then what pubs and dems have given us.

In this climate, if Obama was able to run back a third term, his polling would be off the charts right now too.

But also we have to remember, Trump's polling was dog water in 2016 and he still snuck in. 100,000 people in 3 states, remember that.

I'm hype off of ole Timmy Wallz. I am just in disbelief dems let that pick fly. He's progressive, but not just progressive for the sake of it. Dude is actually about his business.

Last edited:

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Will those white men and women vote for her in the booth that's the question...:mjlol: y'all don't need the black vote ok then keep that same energy :dead:
You aren't handeling losing well.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Obama is a black man with a black wife, so of course the Jamaican/Indian woman with a cac husband is going to poll better. The Republicans showed everyone how retarded their party is by wanting to ban abortion, something that a lot of cacs use btw.

They are gearing up to ban contraceptives next..