Kamala Harris Gets Potentially Worrying Sign from NAACP Poll

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Whatever helps you sleep at night homie.
:yeshrug:
Nah dog. Reading books isn't a super power. You should try some day. I bought the book "Israel Lobby and U.S. Foriegn policy" over a decade ago.

You could know the same shyt I'm speaking on to.

It's tiresome talking to heads who SWEAR they are onto something (genocide GOTCHA!!) when they are really late as fukk and never truly gave a fukk until fashionable.

NYC Rebel

Daps
I doubt I will ever vote for the Democratic Party again
Congrats. I hope your future voting journey is tied to a greater cause that can provide meaningful change with the legislative branch on the side you vote for.

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah dog. Reading books isn't a super power. You should try some day. I bought the book "Israel Lobby and U.S. Foriegn policy" over a decade ago.

You could know the same shyt I'm speaking on to.

It's tiresome talking to heads who SWEAR they are onto something (genocide GOTCHA!!) when they are really late as fukk and never truly gave a fukk until fashionable.
You ain't tired with almost 70K posts.
:umad:

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
Congrats. I hope your future voting journey is tied to a greater cause that can provide meaningful change with the legislative branch on the side you vote for.
Thanks bro. If it’s not I’ll still sleep soundly won’t really make a difference than if I continued voting for Democrats

NYC Rebel

Daps
Thanks bro. If it’s not I’ll still sleep soundly won’t really make a difference than if I continued voting for Democrats
I will. I certainly won't vote for a party ready to take us back to pre-1964 that you continue to ignore believing your stance is a righteous one.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Race shouldn't really be close with how poor a campaign Trump has run. But the Joe Biden is senile debacle didn't do Democrats any favors. And then turning around and also hiding Kamala from the media.

This is why we need a viable third party.
:snoop:
ZHSAAt.gif

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
I will. I certainly won't vote for a party ready to take us back to pre-1964 that you continue to ignore believing your stance is a righteous one.
You’re not voting for anyone, you’re voting against Republicans. Like you’ll do in 2028 and 2032 and 2036. Politicians are supposed to earn your vote, if all they have to do is say they’re better than the other guy than they don’t really have to do much do they

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
And that's ok. Why would I vote for Project 2025? What are the benefits to me?
Aye long as you understand the play bro. I’ll catch you in 2056 when the Dems have a half eaten ham sandwich running for president. And then you can tell me all about Project 2057 and how the world will end if it comes to pass:yeshrug:

NYC Rebel

Daps
Aye long as you understand the play bro. I’ll catch you in 2056 when the Dems have a half eaten ham sandwich running for president. And then you can tell me all about Project 2057 and how the world will end if it comes to pass:yeshrug:
Who cares about your imagination. I'm asking you why would you be ok with Project 2025? what's great about it that you are ok with snubbing Dems?

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
We talking about Kamala Devi Harris and you couldn't help but want to talk about a white man...

Negro you are obsessed and want to argue about your obsession.....STOP IT
Ahh. I see. You're a fukking idiot. Now I feel stupid for even replying to you. SMH.