Kamala Harris Gets Potentially Worrying Sign from NAACP Poll

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
As dumb as it sounds
I knew she would lose a swath of young voters with that Palestine answer
Then add in to the fact this immigration issue that’s fukking black communities in several cities in this nation
You have a powder keg that was eventually going to blow
Young black men are looking at shyt sideways and I’ve been saying voter apathy will come back and bite Kamala in the ass
Plus she wasn’t well liked as a DA nor as VP
But this doesn’t lie at the feet of just black people, especially black men
Hispanics, Asians and other minorities are notorious for not voting or voting against their best interest
The Vietnamese community is dumb as fukk and maga retards something vicious in Texas, specifically Houston
Even spicy ranch passing Latinos vote against other immigrants because they think they are in the boys club due to their complexion
Middle Easterners are heavily conservative as fukk
Do you honestly think their male demographic is gung ho about voting for a racially ambiguous woman with a white ass husband
You are kidding yourselves if you think so
Now that leaves white voters no matter the gender or binary
White men ain’t voting for her unless they in an interracial relationship and that’s still ain’t guaranteed
White bytches are some of the most smile in your face but fall right in line ass muthafukkas you will ever see
Even if they are in an interracial relationship, they still gotta go home to them family members during the holidays
So this race will be very close unfortunately
Nobody really likes either candidate but it’s really going to come down to nikkas wanting to live under a dictatorship or living under a broken border and other issues the dems are side steeping like Barry Sanders
Hate me now because I’m not an echo chamber fakkit like most of you

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They're starting to realize the Roland Martin's and Van Jones aren't representative of the average Black male. Also many of us aren't the most palatable for the rest of the party but they realize they need us in some form or fashion so they're doing damage control

Basically,this was being stated about us feeling neglected back when Stacy Abrams was trying to get in office. Which was a couple of years ago,so theyve been holding think tanks since then and came up with nothing:mjlol:?

Its over now,the towel has been thrown in. Theyve decided they arent going to focus on race.

The black man is overall disenfranchized with this country but just doesnt realize it yet. This will just be one step of many. The Democratic party is a microsm of the everyday world black men see. Where homosexuals,white men and black women are put in charge of making decisions and telling black men how to move. What kind of man wants to have a seat at the table where he knows hes just a token. Black women,gays and white men run the democratic party. Is this not an actual fact? Correct me if im wrong.

With Raul and Manuella coming into the fray,its time for us to part ways. Not because of our latino brothers and sisters btw,they deservedly got the juice now fair and square. When we had the juice we didnt use it.

We will go build seperately,a political party thats only for black men,no black women allowed. Nothing personal to our queens,understand you will be grafted in after the ground work is laid. Until then,enjoy the power you have within the democratic party. We will be here if they toss you to the bushes for Esmerelda:respect:

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think it's too late to maintain the Black Male vote, it will probably be in the 70s % range:francis:However this willl not be the reason for a possible Trump win. It will be white women still voting in large numbers for Trump like in 2016 and Democrats losing the Hispanic vote.

Lol White women are not voting at the same percentage for trump ala 2016. Its llike you all forgot Roe V Wade reversal never happened..

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
And someone passively supporting a genocide is smart?
:jbhmm:
And the idea that whomever is selected as Prez nothing will change with that is lost on you.

You might as well leave the country if you think AIPAC (if you even know who that org is without the aid of google) has not already paid off both parties.

I swear, yall some novices in here man. Yall stay telling on yourselves.

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And the idea that whomever is selected as Prez nothing will change with that is lost on you.

You might as well leave the country if you think AIPAC has not already paid off both parties.

I swear, yall some novices in here man. Yall stay telling on yourselves.
Whatever helps you sleep at night homie.
:yeshrug: