Kamala Harris Gets Potentially Worrying Sign from NAACP Poll

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Obama had the whole world thinking America and politics was gonna be changed for real. Kamala might have her die hards here and there but she ain't close to Obama run in 08.
Idk man....Social Media isn't the real reality..but I had so many black women talking about this is Obama 08 vibes and Sorority girls strolling to the news of the automatic Dem nomination she got.

Either way I'm tired of seeing my people worshipping Politicians

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Race shouldn't really be close with how poor a campaign Trump has run. But the Joe Biden is senile debacle didn't do Democrats any favors. And then turning around and also hiding Kamala from the media.
to be fair, you could flip this on its head. the only thing keeping biden/harris relevant in this economy, is trump being an awful candidate

if trump had dropped dead in 2021, and the republicans had nominated a (relatively) normal moderate republican, he probably steamrolls kamala in november

i don't have a problem with this economy myself, but the overwhelming sentiment seems to be that the economy sucks :yeshrug:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Race shouldn't really be close with how poor a campaign Trump has run. But the Joe Biden is senile debacle didn't do Democrats any favors. And then turning around and also hiding Kamala from the media.

This is why we need a viable third party.
:snoop:
Third candidates would be viable if they start from the local level and make their way up.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I'll let you pick the mod.
Real Clear Politics and or Decision Desk HQ anything over 86% and I lose. anything under 86% you lose. we'll just say Black people because I guess we both assume that a larger majority of Black American Men are skeptical.

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
Idk man....Social Media isn't the real reality..but I had so many black women talking about this is Obama 08 vibes and Sorority girls strolling to the news of the automatic Dem nomination she got.

Either way I'm tired of seeing my people worshipping Politicians

I was there for the 08 Obama run. Thats one of the few times we really saw black folks stay on code....meanwhile now we have people like Janet Jackson questioning Kamala roots. I don't see much excitment for her. People feel like they gotta vote for her because they don't want Trump back.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I was there for the 08 Obama run. Thats one of the few times we really saw black folks stay on code....meanwhile now we have people like Janet Jackson questioning Kamala roots. I don't see much excitment for her. People feel like they gotta vote for her because they don't want Trump back.
Yeah, and Black America got fukked in the process. Obama was the last time that trick would work.

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
I was campaigning against Obama in 08...I don't trust no Mulatto breh..

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville

Because she ain't black.

She's a Hindu Indian woman.

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
Yeah, but Kamala is less black then Obama. It was super rare to see black folks against Obama in 08. Its common to see black folks against Kamala.
I led the charge against Obama at my college. I said he seems fishy and suspicious. I remembered him from 05 in Katrina. His name was funny so it was hard to forget.

Then he was in the South speaking with a southern accent talking about hope and fast forward he been c00ning ever since...that LeBron James shyt still got me mad..."I think you should play basketball and resume playoffs" right when the entire nation was uprising

UnQuantized

Superstar
Daps
I think it's too late to maintain the Black Male vote, it will probably be in the 70s % range:francis:However this willl not be the reason for a possible Trump win. It will be white women still voting in large numbers for Trump like in 2016 and Democrats losing the Hispanic vote.

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
I think it's too late to maintain the Black Male vote, it will probably be in the 70s % range:francis:However this willl not be the reason for a possible Trump win. It will be white women still voting in large numbers for Trump like in 2016 and Democrats losing the Hispanic vote.
Good. Under Trump we can rally and unite or suffer.

The time to mend the spear is here ladies and gentlemen