Kamala Harris Gets Potentially Worrying Sign from NAACP Poll

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Neither political party is gonna do much to reign in Corporations. Who are determined to slash jobs and wages via Union busting, outsourcing and importing cheap foreign labor. Anyone not well-off financially by now is screwed. I don't even think Social Security will be around in another decade.
Damn you're sounding like a Green party voter.

No one is talking about the corporations because they are funding #bothsides

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn you're sounding like a Green party voter.

No one is talking about the corporations because they are funding #bothsides
I voted Green Party last Election. Since Cornell West is on the ballot in my state. Will probably vote for him this time.

I've never voted for a Republican. And now that Democrats have fully adopted Republican economic and foreign policies done with them too.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
f.webp
Hours later and our alleged pro-black men posters are still running with a Narrative being spun by this british guy. :unimpressed:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She does beaucoup word salads and cannot answer questions directly. The NABJ and Oprah events are showing her true colors.

People will vote for Harris just to avoid Trump and that's not how voting should be. You should vote for great policies and Harris has lukewarm policies that are not revolutionary at all. They are band aids. And band aids fail on huge gaping wounds.

Yea, I can see how people may feel that way about her. She’s no Pete B. He’s a great speaker.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Race shouldn't really be close with how poor a campaign Trump has run. But the Joe Biden is senile debacle didn't do Democrats any favors. And then turning around and also hiding Kamala from the media.

This is why we need a viable third party.
:snoop:

way easier to take over the democrat party than build a third party, makes no sense in throwing away the influence and inroads we've made.

Last edited: