Kamala Harris Gets Potentially Worrying Sign from NAACP Poll

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I am beginning to think that there is no path with Black men who are disenchanted with Democrats. She's is going to have to find the votes elsewhere. She is not going to get the numbers Biden got.
She only really needs a really high black voter turnout in swing states. The problem is all she has to run on after 4 years is symbolism. And that Trump is gonna become a dictator. But people struggling just to make ends meet ain't afraid of no Trump.
:mjlol:

Harris and Trump campaigns are targeting Black men, but many say they feel neglected​

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The best candidate for black men and women this election is kamala harris we cant afford another four years of trump
I'm shilling for Trump as you said in your neg comment to me for posting a NEWSWEEK article (which is Center) AND NAACP polling?

This ain't a Breitbart or Fox News article. Some of yall are mad delusional and putting the party over Blackness

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
She only really needs a really high black voter turnout in swing states. The problem is all she has to run on after 4 years is symbolism. And that Trump is gonna become a dictator. But people struggling just to make ends meet ain't afraid of no Trump.

Harris and Trump campaigns are targeting Black men, but many say they feel neglected​

They're starting to realize the Roland Martin's and Van Jones aren't representative of the average Black male. Also many of us aren't the most palatable for the rest of the party but they realize they need us in some form or fashion so they're doing damage control

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
one positive spin of the Sexy Red/Lil Boosie fanbase not liking Kamala is that they probably don't vote. Who knows who was sampled in these polls though

"real nikkas" have turned into internet nikkas just like everyone else at this point. I see a ton of these people online supporting Trump because of the PUA loans and all that but it's just online talk. I live in a majority black city and I NEVER see young black people (under 30) standing in line to vote.

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How do you think she can get Black men? I wish there were more econmic strategies for us. Less young men are working. We need more vocations etc.
Democrats will offer welfare or other social programs but that's about it.
:hubie:

But I guess everyone can apply for a government jobs. Since they'll be the only employer hiring citizens.

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Democrats will offer welfare or other social programs but that's about it.
:hubie:

But I guess everyone can apply for a government jobs. Since they'll be the only employer hiring citizens.
I've wondered this. I'm upper middle class but also Black. There have been a lot of Black Men that have ascended to the middle class the past two decades which is a positive. Still home ownership, worries about being able to retire and Healthcare are concerns. Plus we don't get as much support through the education system.

chkmeout

marshawn lynch handshake
Daps
She does beaucoup word salads and cannot answer questions directly. The NABJ and Oprah events are showing her true colors.

People will vote for Harris just to avoid Trump and that's not how voting should be. You should vote for great policies and Harris has lukewarm policies that are not revolutionary at all. They are band aids. And band aids fail on huge gaping wounds.
Go paint some stupid shyt dumbass nikka. Just a dumbass

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Race shouldn't really be close with how poor a campaign Trump has run. But the Joe Biden is senile debacle didn't do Democrats any favors. And then turning around and also hiding Kamala from the media.

This is why we need a viable third party.
:snoop:
We have one and the Green party has a reparations plan to boot

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Multiple polls showing her leading significantly among black and young voters but sure, here's an outlier and lets make a thread on it.

She's gonna get around 90% of the black vote. I'll take a ban bet that the lowest margin will be 87%.
she's on track to get 85% of the overall Black vote.

a 2% difference is nothing but I'd take a ban bet for that.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
I know a youtube Coli Breh who hates Kamala who cannot bring himself to vote for trump.

I would assume that he's not alone. He's doing what I'm doing.

Unlikely voters like him exist no doubt but they have a habit of being overrepresented in bad polls

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've wondered this. I'm upper middle class but also Black. There have been a lot of Black Men that have ascended to the middle class the past two decades which is a positive. Still home ownership, worries about being able to retire and Healthcare are concerns. Plus we don't get as much support through the education system.
Neither political party is gonna do much to reign in Corporations. Who are determined to slash jobs and wages via Union busting, outsourcing and importing cheap foreign labor. Anyone not well-off financially by now is screwed. I don't even think Social Security will be around in another decade.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps

Really it depends on what white women in Pennslyvania thinks.

They broke for the democrats heavy mainly on the back of favorite son Biden and a terrible gubenatorial candidate.

They still have Biden and a good Governor now you got a terrible Gubenatorial candidate dragging down the ticket their.

We got a Democrat senator on the backs of women wanting access to abortion.

I think that the baby deletion clause will be the key to victory.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Unlikely voters like him exist no doubt but they have a habit of being overrepresented in bad polls
actually Trump voters are usually undercounted.

the Polls said that Hilary would win in a landslide they said her Deplorable comments and her lack of campaigning in Blue wall state like Wisconsin sealed her fate.

Kamala got Tim Walz and it looks like the blue wall will stay Blue.

The Sun Belt and PA will determine the day.

PA gets called early and we can all go to bed.

That's why both candidates are living there right now.