Kamala Harris Gets Potentially Worrying Sign from NAACP Poll

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Multiple polls showing her leading significantly among black and young voters but sure, here's an outlier and lets make a thread on it.

She's gonna get around 90% of the black vote. I'll take a ban bet that the lowest margin will be 87%.
Newsweek is center, but at times leans slightly left. I thought it was interesting because it was polling from the NAACP which should say something.

She'll get a lot of Black voters but will she get a huge turnout is a question to ask.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Newsweek is center, but at times leans slightly left. I thought it was interesting because it was polling from the NAACP which should say something.

She'll get a lot of Black voters but will she get a huge turnout is a question to ask.
She just has to stfu and she can win. Getting this Indian to talk is gonna kill her momentum which she is proactively doing.

Kamala Devi Harris has a bad foot in mouth complex.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
What has she said recently? She hasn't spewed randomness like Trump.
She does beaucoup word salads and cannot answer questions directly. The NABJ and Oprah events are showing her true colors.

People will vote for Harris just to avoid Trump and that's not how voting should be. You should vote for great policies and Harris has lukewarm policies that are not revolutionary at all. They are band aids. And band aids fail on huge gaping wounds.