Kamala Harris Gets Potentially Worrying Sign from NAACP Poll

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
:hubie:People say im crazy for saying Kamala abandoning race and social justice for the sake of a handful of MAGA votes. She ain't say nothing about the bother in MO getting executed for some shyt he didn't do.
And she won't. She is another puppet, which is why I tell Negroes stop celebrating POLITICIANS. They are supposed to work for us..not be idols and deified.

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Multiple polls showing her leading significantly among black and young voters but sure, here's an outlier and lets make a thread on it.

She's gonna get around 90% of the black vote. I'll take a ban bet that the lowest margin will be 87%.
This race is so close that that 3% difference can be absolutely catastrophic for Kamala.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
I am beginning to think that there is no path with Black men who are disenchanted with Democrats. She's is going to have to find the votes elsewhere. She is not going to get the numbers Biden got.
And the bytch shouldn't. She is a Obama Trojan horse and we need to show the Dems we tired of they shyt

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I am beginning to think that there is no path with Black men who are disenchanted with Democrats. She's is going to have to find the votes elsewhere. She is not going to get the numbers Biden got.
How do you think she can get Black men? I wish there were more econmic strategies for us. Less young men are working. We need more vocations etc.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
How do you think she can get Black men? I wish there were more econmic strategies for us. Less young men are working. We need more vocations etc.

I don't disagree but time is short. I think she needs to do more interviews and talk more about policy. But I don't think it will get her close to the numbers Biden got and that could potentially cost her several states.